How do you cope with your BG GF f...g other men?

Encore

Yes, Sayjan, I've followed your tripreports with interest. I kept being amazed by your very honest account of what appeared on the surface to be somewhat double standards.

You seemed to find it abhorrent for her to sleep with customers, while at the same time finding it perfectly acceptable for you to butterfly.

No judgement here. I butterfly.

But sauce for the goose and the gander?

Aftr all, your justification was, it's my holiday, I'm paying, I can ahve fun as I like.

Hers maybe "its my job, my source of income.

Yet, I understand the feeling on your part, hurt.

That's why I asked the question in the first place.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Romp,

>Thing is I like him, ,or more accurately I like the texts he produces and what feels like the spirit behind them...so it is ok, even slightly convivial...but had he been a cunt in my view.. well not easy maak ma<

That makes sense to me. In fact, in my past relation with XXX, while she still worked, I accidentally met a few of her past punters. One of them especially, seemed like a really nice guy, we had a chat (at Woodstock, many years ago now, and I didn't mind. But, if I would have met someone disagreeable, awful, rude, crude and disrespectful towards her, I would have felt degraded myself, by the thought that someone I loved or respected could bring herself so low as to have sex with such a despicable character. I would have felt cheapened by knowing she submitted herself to that.

I like your closing comments:

>f I love her then I must love she as she is, not she as I want her to be right?...and if I dont love her what the fuck does it matter anyway?<

You love her for who she is, no matter what she does.

>I met her in a bar..I frequent bars.. so who exactly cast the first stone?<

Yes, let's be honest, no double standards, we're certainly in terms of morals/ethics, no betetr than she is.

>Perhaps last, I cope because I admire her, admire her strengths, her integrity of purpose, her realism, her ability to sacrifice means for ends, the way she makes flowers grow in the rubble.....I cope with my small unease because she copes daily with so much more, and with almost never a word of complaint....................<

I think this woman is lucky to have a man who respects her for who she is. I pray you may be able to keep this attitude, and not get sucked into negative territory.

>Ok ikkrang?<

Thanks mate, you did answer my question. I'm sure there's many other divergent views out there.

I am afraid that I would not be up to my TG going with another chap; although there are long periods when we don't see each other. She was not working bar when I met her and still is not to my knowledge.... although she has some friends who do so.

At the moment, Noi is working in a hair dressing shop for very little money, after recently having graduated from hair dressing school. She calls herself my "mia noi" and I expect her to be faithfull until she meets a younger chap whom she would like to marry.

What about the group who are too poor to support their gf with dollars, accept what she is doing out of necessity. While they save cash to get her out of Thailand?

I belonged to that group, for 1 year. My then fiancee stopped working for 3 months before I came to Thailand to get her here, weird enough I was never jealous or doubted her. Maybe I knew and understood everything well enough.

We were too poor to bring her kids right away, it took 1 more year.

Divorced now, but I still have a lot of respect for her.

Cheers!

Plus I do not see how a thinking man can believe that his 20 year old girlfriend is going to wait 6 months for him to come back so she can have sex.

, the girls get horny too !

Yes, the same as I. And I can wait 6 months. And there are still some girls who don't get horny without the presence of their BF.

But in most cases you are probably right.

Best regards

I guess the question is, how are you ever sure your woman is faithful...?

You can't be sure, but you can be fairly sure if she loves you or not. And what is more important?

Best regards

naiv said:

And there are still some girls who don't get horny without the presence of their BF.

But in most cases you are probably right.

Best regards

Don't u believe the hype my friend, everyone gets some sort of horniness at some point. The question is do they indulge it or supress it. Why do u think chicks spend so much time in the bathroom?

"You can't be sure, but you can be fairly sure if she loves you or not. And what is more important?"

Sure you can be sure! :)

I don't spend a moment worrying about that, its other stuff which makes it hard to be apart. I do not waste time worrying about that stuff, I do KNOW she loves me - I see it every day.

Cheers!

Oops, maybe wrong as my girl now is not BG, but I think it works the same.

Archived