How do you cope with your BG GF f...g other men?

Encore

Romp wrote-

looks like you cope with your girlfriend fucking other guys by believing 'sex is not love'..clearly they are distinguished and I am glad it works for you...for myself I have found the dividing membrane can be pretty leaky, sometimes under the most inconvenient of circumstances

I honestly believe, as you so wonderfully stated it, that a "leaky membrane" and unrealistic expectations are two of the reasons for the large number of failed relationships back in Farangland...and the cause of much grief when those expectations are brought over here.

If you notice, "love at first sight" is not so comon here in Tland. When you first meet a girl she is at best, skeptical, and will then "grow" attached and the feelings will enlarge over time. Quite the opposite in the West where we fall in love instantly and out of love just as fast.

I think the foreign male tends to fall in love here in six second, the amount of time it takes him to shove his cock in :)

Although not as learned as we, these girls are far smarter than that. They know it takes time to develop a realtionship and they also know men. Believe me, the average whore in Bangkok knows the male animal VERY well. I for one am damn glad I am with an exworking girl. She kow jais the man and realizes how we behave. I am "allowed" two short times a week. Funny, eh? My idea? No, after being together about a month she said, "I knwo you going to go ST with lady. You are a man. Ok, you go two times a week. Not ok you take lady to disco, or to eat, or to movie...and always take condom" Those are terms I can live with! In turn I realize she is human as well. Sexual interest tends to fade over time, it ALWAYS does. In the West we deal with this by having affairs. We often fall in live "in six seconds" and it dooms our family and can have a devastating effect on our children. The Asian system allows for infidelity. They tend to know a bit more than us about realtionships IMHO.

GS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GSwrote "I am with an exworking girl. She kow jais the man and realizes how we behave. I am "allowed" two short times a week"

Your comment almost invites another thread " how does your girlfriend cope when you fuck BGs", but maybe better not gild the lily....

Permit me to observe though that 'we are many'...."My" working girl ( who I believe you know!) is quite and sometimes intensely jealous of the attentions I lavish on her colleagues (this is not confined to girls from the same bar) while she is generally relaxed about and fairly deferential to my "proper" family...Though it seems to me, and I presume you are with me here,, that she has her jealousies misdirected, who are we to argue?.......It is very very difficult to codify happiness...IMHO

GS,

O.k. so assume for a minute, while you are out S/Ting, she is out with some guy...all just sex you say, no big deal...o.k. sure...now what if this guy really falls for her, and she for him...might not have happened had you both been together in the first place...but then again, I guess such a relationship is doomed from the start...really maybe best to not to induldge on the side if in a serious relationship...?

OH,

Falling for someone is a choice. It is all in the mindset! I really am not the type to fall for a fuck and my gal is a bit on the hard edged side as well.

If the scenario you so describe happens then she is not the right gal for me. Ces't la vie. There are a million fish in the sea. Damn, that actually rhymes :)

Would I miss her, sure, but I believe that one is a whole number and certainly would not pine for long.

GS

Guest lazyphil

If a girl/wife/bg/bg-gf suspects her man is doing his 'I'm a rutting rhino and answering mother natures comand to sew my seeds' thing then he cant whine if his woman is getting a good hard seeing to from some other guy!....why the hell should she not???? (unless shes dog ugly and no bloke wants a piece of her!)

Romp>"My" working girl ( who I believe you know!) is quite and sometimes intensely jealous of the attentions I lavish on her colleagues (this is not confined to girls from the same bar) while she is generally relaxed about and fairly deferential to my "proper" family...Though it seems to me, and I presume you are with me here,, that she has her jealousies misdirected, who are we to argue?,

A bit late to respond, but I'll do it anyway. My experience with my ex GF, at the period she would call herself my mia noi, is very similar. It is simply a matter of pecking order. She used to alternate emails about her everlasting love for me with others, imploring me not to leave my wife (of many years) for her. At the same time, she would really like me all for herself, she simply acknowledged that Nr 1 wife had longer standing rights that she couldn't compete with. But other girls were out of bound, and if i'd look at one in a bar or even on the street for a bit too long (e.g. more then about one second), she'd complain and accuse me of being unfaithful to her.

Archived