short timed at Eden?

thai3

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just waiting some guy who was in this situation to confirm on this board.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark, I gave you a valid reason at the Eden Club.

If we bring every detail up on this board, like you want, all this will do is throw you into another tirade rage in which you will claim persecution and cause you to go into another one of your defensive modes in which you tear people apart, one way or another. If you want me to categorize every detail to the nth degree, I will, but I ask you not to use this as a window to tear people apart.

Most of this problem if not all of this problem is, on this board anybody can say anything good or bad about any establishment except for the Eden Club. None of the managers or owners of other establishments get flaired up like you do when they are criticized.

Instead of looking at everybody as your enemy, maybe what you should do is make the necessary corrections, which in some cases you have done. Why blame the customers for the problems when, in many cases the problem lays with yourself - the manager.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yehtmae said:
One_More said:

Hi Marc

just waiting some guy who was in this situation to confirm on this board.

I recall a few years ago that someone whose name I forget(one of the then regulars on this Board (and still is ???) wrote about his experiance at Eden Club.......

.............basically he was doing the usual back passage polishing, when the girl in question "followed through" .......... so to speak :: ::

I recall he got an apology from the girl (who was suitably mortified) - I can't remember if you gave him a refund / discount - or charged him extra :D

Extra, only if he was german. :):cover:

Hey man, watch it!

MaW

MightyMouse said:

"Pimpin aint easy"

Why isn't it?

You do not need any education. You don't need any money. All you need is at least one woman that will turn tricks for you.

No need to be able to tell the time either, but ability to count money and make up excuses essential-peter

thai3 said:
MightyMouse said:

"Pimpin aint easy"Why isn't it? You do not need any education. You don't need any money. All you need is at least one woman that will turn tricks for you.

No need to be able to tell the time either, but ability to count money and make up excuses essential-peter

it it was so easy , i would like to know why all the guys who tried to copy the Eden Club concept didn't succeed ???

if it was so easy you would find an Eden Club in each street of Bangkok !

marc

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

if it was so easy you would find an Eden Club in each street of Bangkok !

thats it marc-e-marc. i'm gonna open my own house next to yours. i'm gonna name it V-eden. and i got the eye for good looking women too... i gonna have ruskies, and uzbeks, and thai students - you name it. and i'm gonna undercut your prices just for fun. and whatever you're paying the cops i'll pay more. and the women love me, so your 5s and 6s will come to their new daddy, and i'll leave you with the 2s and 3s that nobody wants.

and please, no need to PM me with your mobile phone asking for trouble... i'll see you in person tonight. if your behavior is good, then there will be no need for a smack down... oh, and i'll be wearing my red lady's man scarf tonight.

pattaya127 said:

Arai wa (no relations to our very own mod WA, i suppose? :D):

None.

Do you really, really, really go out dressed like that? :( (only graemlini could think of, though of course there is: :cover: or :neener: ).

whats wrong with the way i dress? the women love it, even though i get lots of nasty looks from men. jealousy i would say. thats the thing with cavemen, so fashion unaware. if there were not people like me, the world would be soooo BORING.

notice the return of the bell bottom in bangkok? yes thankyou, thats me - i mean someones gotta take the lead. so my next fashion example is the manly scarf - try it - wear it proudly - just because we're men doesnt mean we cant be fashion aware and beautiful - this attracts women i swear.

do it tonight, man, go home after work, rummage through the wifes stuff till you find the perfect scarf. start slowly though - a plain single color will do for starters. if you are feeling brave, you may even go with some simple patterns... trust me, you feel like a new man, and the women'll love it.

you may be asking yourself how to wear the scarf? well, i like to wear it around my neck - it hides the hickies from the previous night. but you can do all sorts of things if you're not ready to make the big step. you can drape it over your shoulders, tie it around your wrist, you can even wear it pancho-villa style like a bandana.

and finally, if you are still too afraid and want to see a scarf wearing woman's man in action c'mon down to the Eden tonight. i'll be wearing my red lady's man one tonight.

btw, i never take off my neck scarf, even when having full neked sex. it drives the girls crazy!!!

thai3 said:

Unfortunately I am in UK but I would be happy to go into Eden with you in November, at a time when there are no concerts on of course-no sex is as good as thai music.We can time each other and not pay if less than 90 mins-peter

Hmm too bad... but you'll be happy to know that marc-e-marc should be reformed by the time you return. nevertheless, give me a ring, we'll do something.

Archived