short timed at Eden?

thai3

KS I did not realise it was the done thing to repost PM's without permission of the person it was sent to, can we all do this?

It is complete nonsense to say that for one year I have been trying to harm Eden on many sites, but it's the kind of paranoid response I expected. Until this week I only mentioned it on this board last sept. I don't think Marc could have checked any boards other than this or bkk tonight anyway as I believe he has been banned off many other boards due to his blatent advertising in only ever posting about the brothel he manages. I think it's helpful to read posts from bar owners etc but not just on one ever subject. I cannot find them now but I remember recommending people to try the place several times over the past few months.

It's unfortunate when businesses in LOS cannot take any suggestions or critcism from customers without getting this sort of response. Yes bad/expensive service at eden does seem to crop up every few months, but then so do a lot of other themes like is a JF payable at the Amari, whats the pool like at Nana hotel or what are these elephants still doing in bkk.

I would suggest to marc that if he does not want to attract a discussion here that he refrains from sending people PM's in response to private emails sent to someone who, as far as I know does not even post here.

Marc's last comment is very amusing, serviced many thousands of guys with few complaints. Well there are three here and two on another board who say the service was crap and will not go back, that's just out of a small sample of customers.This is rather like staying at a hotel many like then finding there is no hot water but being told by the management, well nobody ever complained before and many thousands stay in that room.

How about giving customers an egg timer set at 90 mins when they head roomward, girls being fined if they send the customer packing before the time runs out-peter

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Thai3

i had to make clear what you were meaning by :

*Now I have had the usual defensive type of reaction from Khun Marc in a PM here. *

You should reread this message and then instead of defensive you should write clear to the point answers

I was waiting this kind of poor complain as a last ammo :

*KS I did not realise it was the done thing to repost PM's without permission of the person it was sent to, can we all do this? *

Sorry again , but i have nothing to hide and can always prove what i am saying

Never mind about the posting of PM, but you did miss out the title 'how about having a real life ?' to which of course my reply is how about giving me 90 minutes for a change. I guess we have said everything on this, some have good experiences and a few do not.-peter

Only went to Eden once (about 3 years ago???), MP's have never been my cup of tea, but I thought I would give it a go on my last afternoon in Thailand.

Two girls, both not exactly stunners - one extremely "pro-active" and gave the best BBBJ I have EVER had - She never said anything, but I got the feeling she wanted to fuck me up the butt with her strap on (or maybe I just felt kinda paranoid whenever it was "aimed" at me ::)

The other one was kinda quiet, and seemed happy to be led by No 1 - I also got the feeling (from looking and fucking her) that "she" was a "cut job" - although the rest of her suggested otherwise.

(a little bit of prior experiance with the 3rd and 4th sexes ::)

No real complaints, just the whole experiance did not really "rattle my cage" and I never went back (although I did intend to). I maybe ruined the atmosphere after I had shot my load as I kinda lost interest and started laughing at how silly they looked when they were doing quasi lesbian stuff.

That BBBJ was good though :: AND I never picked anything up.

IMHO if you shot your load at least once - then it would be a bit of a cheek to expect your money back. (Of course that is solidly IMHO)

Hi Marc,

Just wondering why you reply to Thai3 and his claims, but don't feel it necessary to address myself and Belgian Boy's concerns in our posts? Is it a case of "the wheel that squeaks the most gets the most grease?"

(Personally, I would prefer that you reply in a PM than on the board if possible).

Thanks,

FlyP.

Thai3, you are losing.

Some people go to Eden Club because they do not know there are other places. It is the difference between paying 27 baht for a coke or paying 10 baht (or less) for a coke like the local people do. Mark will tell you that the 10 baht coke is inferior whereas the 27 baht coke is superior, even though they are made by the same company- possibly on the same day. That is his job. If he did not do this, he would not have a job.

I always found the Eden Club to be amusing. Mark always comes across as being defensive regarding lady boys but the sexual feast provided at the club mimics the attics of lady boys as personified by the last poster. It is surprising the number of people that support his club knowing fully well that the strap ons are used, in many cases, on the customers. In away, the ladies imitate lady boy behavior. The artificial lesbian and rimming act, at first seem to be real, but after a while the delusion of the act wears off, exposing the true nature.

Many of the girls at the Eden Club do anal sex and this seems to be what draws in many of the clients. Some clients expect prettier and younger girls, but when it comes to anal sex, it is hard to find a 20 year old that is sexually mature to do that.

If you complain about another brothel in Bangkok, there is no problem. There is never a verbal fist fight from the owners or managers but with Eden Club, expect a fight and expect to walk away as a loser. Mark seems to know how to rally 'his people' for the battle and fully believes that fighting back with words is the only way he can defend 'his honor'.

As a side note, if all I can do is reach only the HOME page, can I also e-mail one of the board members my post so they in turn can post it on the board?

FlyPapillon said:

I was really surprised at the quality of girls too when making my selection.

I have never been there myself, but have heard from many posters that the quality is good. One day I was hanging out down in that part of town and saw some of the girls going in to start their day. Granted, this was in broad daylight and they hadn't "whored-up" yet; but I almost got sick to my stomach observing these women. That was enough for me to decide I probably won't ever go there.

FlyPapillon said:

Arai_Wa,

Its fine to disagree with people on the board and their opinions, its just the way that you go about it. Sarcastic, abusive replies, and deliberately inflammatory comments without any intelligent comment are a really bad way to go about getting your point across. At the end of the day, we're all sanukkers here, or ex-sanukers and there's no need to go on and on belittling people over their replies and telling them how crap they and their actions are. As long as they're not hurting anyone else, who cares if they want to pick their nose for 45 minutes? Their cash, their choice.

Just my 2 bahts worth.

FlyP

yer right fly... sorry... i was just outraged... its just i think its silly to be cryin about getting 90 mins worth... if the girlies wanna go after you blow yer wad at half-time to me its quite clear they dont wanna be with you... let em go... next time find something better i suppose.

i will try to be a little more diplomatic next time.

MisterBlonde said:

arai_wa....what is it with that camp,hand on the hip,i'm gay as gay can be avatar you have?

Hey now blondy, lets not get insulting... thats me a year ago and i am not the least bit gay.

i'm a cool cat and the women love me. i know my pic is a little scrunched up. here is the link if u wanna better look. i think you will agree what a womans man i am.

http://www.fugly.net/g9/2056.jpg

Archived