short timed at Eden?

thai3

One_More said:

Hi Marc

just waiting some guy who was in this situation to confirm on this board.

I recall a few years ago that someone whose name I forget(one of the then regulars on this Board (and still is ???) wrote about his experiance at Eden Club.......

.............basically he was doing the usual back passage polishing, when the girl in question "followed through" .......... so to speak :: ::

I recall he got an apology from the girl (who was suitably mortified) - I can't remember if you gave him a refund / discount - or charged him extra :D

Extra, only if he was german. :):cover:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll repeat it again, "Not one single business in history has a 100 percent success rate." There will always be a minority that has issue or complains about something. Your idea/statement is absurd and ignorant.

>who is your employer marc? can i have an interview please? by pleasing the hard to please customers, you double the satisfaction of your current customers thereby making more money.(i dont mean the assholes you have outlined above who are clearly trying to cheat)

instead, your simpleton reasoning results in 100 unhappy customers that effect 5 other customers each. so that means your bad service effects 600 customers at 3.5k per pop, that equals 2.1 million per year (or whatever time frame we are talking about).

what we are talking about is opportunity cost - by choosing not to service your clients and discipline your public harem, you lose a MINIMUM of 2.1 mil per year.

and considering the problem stems from 2 lazy ho's that cost, at best, 6k per month (after you cheat them of most of their salary), the economy of scale is so great that if i were yer boss, i'd be showing you the door. <<

I'm am laughing at you from Ajax mountain can you hear me!!!!!!

SB

Everyone,

I have been several times and once didn't pay...I'm not going into details...

On a side note: If your truly looking for beauty then it's a bad idea to try and find anything over a 5 or 6 in Eden. Guys like the place for the 2 girls, lesbian stuff, strap-ons, outfits and taking video footage...2 times for me (would have been 3 times) but alas...

SB

Are you saying that you had a legitimate or made up complaint and marc granted you the no happy no pay guarantee? Maybe you legged it out of the hotel and did not go back into eden to pay (surely not). Perhaps the girls loved you so much they paid, or you might have put it on a company credit card.You went with a friend and they paid?Any other possibilities?-peter

It was a basic issue...

I made clear what I wanted and told I could do it but when I got into the actual acts the girls decided not too. I walked down and had a talk with marc and left. I wasn't there for more then 30 minutes. I was with relatively new girls. I would have changed girls but I had a prior engagement.

I didn't say, "I wouldn't pay or asked for a free session"

...I just told my side and was asked a few questions then left...I'd been many times before and several times after.

SB

Got a laugh when I think about the old lady that sued the golden arches for drinking that cup of hot water and made a few million. They now have to tell everyone, "This cup is Hot"

How is the critical MO working for you? Marc might post a sign, "If you try the lesbo stuff, get wood from a girl and gang bang my hoes then state you don't want to pay cause you weren't satisfied I'll have the right to bum fuck you back to the UK via air-mail.

Have you made your millions yet? Might want to go after a bigger target then a p4p pimp? I like the characters in LOS and the establishments they run... Pay your lot, drop your load, have your fun and slime away!

SB

"Pimpin aint easy"

Why isn't it?

You do not need any education. You don't need any money. All you need is at least one woman that will turn tricks for you.

Archived