short timed at Eden?

thai3

FlyPapillon said:Hi Marc,

Just wondering why you reply to Thai3 and his claims, but don't feel it necessary to address myself and Belgian Boy's concerns in our posts? Is it a case of "the wheel that squeaks the most gets the most grease?" FlyP.

will try to be short

Exactly.I am runnig some other business too and can no more lose time with child play.

If a problem arise ,i check first if the ladies are new ones or longtimers,listen to the guy,then to the ladies ( if they did all they had to do ),and then always try to decide the fair way.

Reminds me of the guy who spent 4h30mn ( 3 sessions ) with the 2 same ladies , and tried not to settle his bill , arguing that if not satisfied it's free.

Reminds me too of the guy who did finish 3 times during his session and tried to get out saying it wasn't so good.

the main goal of this thread was to find help from other people validing thai3 statement

but it came out the other way around.

even if there were 100 guys to agree and help what would it mean compare to tens of thousand of satisfied guys???

one poster said it all on this board too :

#With over 99% of guys happy...why the hell would anyone care about the 1%? There are always people out there with a complaint; so fly, Thai3 and a few others didn't like the place and the rest of us do... Guys get over it and move on, please! I like many thousand plus guys love the place and the few that feel short changed are in the minority... Why would marc change a damn thing for the 1% with the success he has. Further, there is always a few with malicious intent and it seems we have a few here! #

see you

marc

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:

I looked at the pic and it does look very gay to me but then lots of thai girls think I am gay at first and I don't go around with hand on hip wearing a scarf round my neck, so this might be butch in LOS. You might be right about girls not liking someone and trying to get rid of them ASAP thats the trouble with massage places and brothels-girls have to go with anyone who picks them.Perhaps I should have ordered some of the stranger services there to spin things out, or make them wait 30 mins before starting.-peter

pete, why you rippin on me?... we're in the same boat here. i don't know why all the brothers think i look like a fruit-cake, but i imagine you must be in a familiar position then - so lets stick together alrighty?

FYI, i was just posing for the camera OK? doesnt mean i walk around like that already!

now then pete, i'm free on friday, why don't we go down Eden and see what all the fuss is about hmm?... don't be afraid... and if marc is being as rude and silly as he is on this board, he'll still have my hand mark on his cheek when he comes in to work on saturday.

edenpapa@ksc.th.com said:

Reminds me of the guy who spent 4h30mn ( 3 sessions ) with the 2 same ladies , and tried not to settle his bill , arguing that if not satisfied it's free.

Reminds me too of the guy who did finish 3 times during his session and tried to get out saying it wasn't so good.

sounds like you need to define "satisifed", little marc, and put that in the fine text of your advertisement. if i bone your ho', and come, and that constitutes satisfaction, then make it clear.

even if there were 100 guys to agree and help what would it mean compare to tens of thousand of satisfied guys???

who is your employer marc? can i have an interview please? by pleasing the hard to please customers, you double the satisfaction of your current customers thereby making more money.(i dont mean the assholes you have outlined above who are clearly trying to cheat)

instead, your simpleton reasoning results in 100 unhappy customers that effect 5 other customers each. so that means your bad service effects 600 customers at 3.5k per pop, that equals 2.1 million per year (or whatever time frame we are talking about).

what we are talking about is opportunity cost - by choosing not to service your clients and discipline your public harem, you lose a MINIMUM of 2.1 mil per year.

and considering the problem stems from 2 lazy ho's that cost, at best, 6k per month (after you cheat them of most of their salary), the economy of scale is so great that if i were yer boss, i'd be showing you the door.

now then pete, i'm free on friday, why don't we go down Eden and see what all the fuss is about hmm?... don't be afraid... and if marc is being as rude and silly as he is on this board, he'll still have my hand mark on his cheek when he comes in to work on saturday.

Arai Wa... (Whoever you are!)

You write some absolute shite on this board, but what you do write does indeed make me laugh out loud! :)

Marc,

Thankyou for taking the time to reply to my request.

I could sit here and disagree with what some of what you say, (and definitely would), but it would just end up going back-and-forth and getting nowhere. So let's just agree to disagree.

I realise you have many satisfied customers, and I'm glad they had a good time. Maybe I just picked the wrong girls, or went on a bad day - I don't know.

But thankyou for taking the time to reply.

Fly P.

FlyPapillon said:

Marc,

Thankyou for taking the time to reply to my request.

I could sit here and disagree with what some of what you say, (and definitely would), but it would just end up going back-and-forth and getting nowhere. So let's just agree to disagree.

I realise you have many satisfied customers, and I'm glad they had a good time. Maybe I just picked the wrong girls, or went on a bad day - I don't know.

But thankyou for taking the time to reply.

Fly P.

pok pok pok pakaw... CHICKEN!!!!!

ikkrang said:

>BTW, just booked the hotel in Tongeren, will be there from thu. 8th to Sun. 11th. <

In TONGEREN!!!

Please tell me, is there any sanuk in Tongeren?

Sorry, I used to live near there, a long time ago, couldn't see any connection between this board and that place.

Unless someone opened a brithel solely staffed by Issaan girls over in tongeren. Maybe then, I'll book a flight back.

No, not that I know of. I was just pming with BB about this, and was to lazy to write an extra pm. Really has nothing to do with marc and his club.

MaW

Marc,

I'll be short as well..... you did not address any issue at all. as usual. and cant.

Here are a few of your words :

........will try to be short = is that short ???

........... can no more lose time with child play = yep, best service possible is never to complain or address problems !

.............If a problem arise ,i check first if the ladies are new ones or longtimers,listen to the guy,then to the ladies ( if they did all they had to do ),and then always try to decide the fair way. = and then you shout the customer down, indeed.

................Reminds me of the guy who spent 4h30mn ( 3 sessions ) with the 2 same ladies , and tried not to settle his bill , arguing that if not satisfied it's free. = who cares about this, not at issue here

...........Reminds me too of the guy who did finish 3 times during his session and tried to get out saying it wasn't so good. = who cares.....

...........the main goal of this thread was to find help from other people validing thai3 statement = read my post again then and 'try' to understand

.........even if there were 100 guys to agree and help what would it mean compare to tens of thousand of satisfied guys??? = that is not the issue, you claim good service and garantee a refund, and that is not true.

.......see you = nope

BB

Archived