short timed at Eden?

thai3

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do people calculate that 1% of the customers are dissatisfied? Marc says it is one or maybe 2 out of tens of thousands of customers, whereas others seem to imply the figure might be higher.

Interesting if the customer claims he was not satisfied then it should be free policy - Marc claims if a customer should complain he calls the girls over and gets their side of the story and then questions the customer some more - finally coming to a decision. I have been at the Eden Club and I have seen people question the service and never once witnessed this process of getting the girls involved. Is this some new policy?

When one says "if not satisfied, then it is free" should mean if one is not satisfied then it is free. It should not be looked upon as "everybody has been satisfied so what is your problem? Pay up and get out". Possibly what is needed is the change in policy - "if not satisfied, it is free" should be deleated from the menu.

When one says "if not satisfied, then it is free" should mean if one is not satisfied then it is free. It should not be looked upon as "everybody has been satisfied so what is your problem? Pay up and get out". Possibly what is needed is the change in policy - "if not satisfied, it is free" should be deleated from the menu.

Would be too easy without giving a GOOD reason.

it has happened already and it was free for the guy when he had a valid reason .

just waiting some guy who was in this situation to confirm on this board.

marc

I had a good reason, and I had to pay. I told you about it, but you rolled your eyes and said I had a good time.

Maybe what is needed is a good definition of what a good time is?

Unfortunately I am in UK but I would be happy to go into Eden with you in November, at a time when there are no concerts on of course-no sex is as good as thai music.We can time each other and not pay if less than 90 mins-peter

Hi Marc

just waiting some guy who was in this situation to confirm on this board.

I recall a few years ago that someone whose name I forget(one of the then regulars on this Board (and still is ???) wrote about his experiance at Eden Club.......

.............basically he was doing the usual back passage polishing, when the girl in question "followed through" .......... so to speak :: ::

I recall he got an apology from the girl (who was suitably mortified) - I can't remember if you gave him a refund / discount - or charged him extra :D

Archived