short timed at Eden?

thai3

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"KS I did not realise it was the done thing to repost PM's without permission of the person it was sent to, can we all do this? "

Oops! That's my bad. I must admit that I did not really read this thread that carefully and I thought that the entire stuff he posted was a quote of your original post here. My apologies.

And no, reproducing PMs on the open board is not something I condone, unless both parties agree to it.

Sanuk!

arai_wa said:
MisterBlonde said:

arai_wa....what is it with that camp,hand on the hip,i'm gay as gay can be avatar you have?

Hey now blondy, lets not get insulting... thats me a year ago and i am not the least bit gay.

i'm a cool cat and the women love me. i know my pic is a little scrunched up. here is the link if u wanna better look. i think you will agree what a womans man i am.

http://www.fugly.net/g9/2056.jpg

You are Fiery Jack and I claim my 500 baht! :neener:

I looked at the pic and it does look very gay to me but then lots of thai girls think I am gay at first and I don't go around with hand on hip wearing a scarf round my neck, so this might be butch in LOS. You might be right about girls not liking someone and trying to get rid of them ASAP thats the trouble with massage places and brothels-girls have to go with anyone who picks them.Perhaps I should have ordered some of the stranger services there to spin things out, or make them wait 30 mins before starting.-peter

Interesting perspective on the club, but I'm not sure what makes you think strap ons are often used on the customers-I would'nt want one of the grubby looking things up me!I only heard of one guy requesting it, or admiting to. I expect you are right but in a minority of customers, but we would have to ask all the girls to find out for sure.-peter

I have asked many times, sometimes they say they think I am a ladyboy. Reasons are usually because they think I am polite and the way I eat! Guess some of them are used to customers who act like pigs. I'll have to stop wearing the high heels though-peter

Archived