short timed at Eden?

thai3

It's this statement,

"This is suggesting that I am not being honest or have been uniquely unlucky when I relate that having been there four times, from just after they opened until last Sept, that I have never been given more than 45 minutes of sex by any set of girls, on the last visit I timed it."

I can not even begin to reply...

Or the unlikely 2 minute lesbian show...what can I possibly say to such illusions...

SB

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People

All of this chat about Eden and it's attributes/failings. What eactly are they, why is it any different than pulling a couple of girls out of the star of love and taking them home for an all night bang?

What is so special, that it doesn't match up to perceived expectations?

I have heard that it's all about shaggin the girls up the bum. Two girls for 3500.

lets hear from an Eden vet.

We seem to get an Eden thread every few months which is an exact replica of the previous one.

Exactly :(

Even negative advertisements are advertisements as you see.

Would be nice to see EDEN falling under the forbidden subjects or even giving its own forum ::

Kidding or course, will try to ignore in the future.

Just my buck..(to all)

Those who want to share their experiences on the board (good or bad) have all the right to do so.

Although repetitive complaints about the same subject do work counter productive.

Whenever I have bad experiences I inform the people around me when they ask for it and never return to the place(s) in question. Not willing to kill myself over it.

BelgianBoy said:

KS,

Maybe time for a coming-out from me then.....

I too used to be "serviced" ( as Marc so nicely writes ) at Edens' before joining this board, and I too decided back then never to go back due to lousy service.........

Anyway, some love it, some dont.

I had a bad experience there, paid up, and wrote it off.

Mai pen rai.

BB

BB,

that indicates, you know places with a much better service in the P4P4P area. Please tell!

BTW, just booked the hotel in Tongeren, will be there from thu. 8th to Sun. 11th.

CU

MaW

>BTW, just booked the hotel in Tongeren, will be there from thu. 8th to Sun. 11th. <

In TONGEREN!!!

Please tell me, is there any sanuk in Tongeren?

Sorry, I used to live near there, a long time ago, couldn't see any connection between this board and that place.

Unless someone opened a brithel solely staffed by Issaan girls over in tongeren. Maybe then, I'll book a flight back.

KWAIMAISABAI

We seem to get an Eden thread every few months which is an exact replica of the previous one.

ZAAD

Even negative advertisements are advertisements as you see.

Would be nice to see EDEN falling under the forbidden subjects or even giving its own forum

TOTALLY AGREEING WITH YOU

but when the same guy post the same story as almost one year ago , what can i do ???

i didn't ask anything .

see you

marc

First, Thai3 is claimed to be the only person dissatisfied with Eden Club, but then others show their lofty heads, only to get them cut off.

Thai3 you got to realize if anything bad is sad about any brothel in Bangkok, there is no problem unless it is the Eden Club. It is a no win situation. You can not 'win' nor can you express your view point on this matter unless it is to praise the place.

Praise Eden for whatever it is worth!

Yeah thats true. I have no problems with the place because I have never been there. The funny thing is there seems to be two distinct sides here and a sort of smaller neutral populus when it comes to Eden. Some feel like they need to defend it till the cows come home, others feel like every 3 months or so they need to start up a thread discrediting the place. I have never seen two sides so split over a whorehouse on this board until this. I think this shit is hilarious, we have Eden Club "factions". LOL

Oneye

Archived