educated farang, uneducated poor TG

pattaya127

Thalenoi wrote: " We had (have) many discussions, subject staying together or breaking apart because we do realise we represent two different worlds. "

This is certainly something that lives in the Asian mind at a much higher level of consciousness than with us farang ... especially we Americans who are raised to think anyone, no matter what background, can become anything they want with hard work.

My PTGF (psycho thai girl friend) recently sat me down and gave me a lecture on the class structure in Thailand ... I think basically warning me to be careful as she did not want to embarass me .. or maybe have me embarass her?!?

That said, a change in dress, behavior, and politeness of speech can do wonders for the appearance of a more 'balanced relationship'. This upgrade applies to both farang and thai depending on the situation. I think it's worth the effort if a relationship with a TG is going to be long-term.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] Not to sound too cynical, but i think the lower cost of providing for a TG 20 or more years younger also allows "love" to bloom better ....

[/color]

Ultimately it normally comes to money (the cost) in a relationship. In my younger days, I would have siad that not all relationship comes to the bottom line of money, however, knowing a little more in my old age, I do feel that the cost does help. However, P127, it is not the age that makes the cost cheaper, it is just their taste, I have seen some TG which an average man in the States who makes $60,000 can not afford which is downright shame, a woman like that should just go to work herself, to supplement her expensive taste!!! :D

Jasmine

Guest lazyphil

.....if she loves you, herself, her family, your family, is intelligent, open minded, well mannered, fun loving, beautiful, sexy, sassy, confident, good travel companion and not lazy what more do you need from a woman?

This is certainly something that lives in the Asian mind at a much higher level of consciousness than with us farang ... especially we Americans who are raised to think anyone, no matter what background, can become anything they want with hard work.

---------------------------------

I tend to disagree with your first sentence. IMO, "we" amewricans, french too, expect people to kind of integrate in our culture, our ways ("welcome to america....Now, learn english!"), wheras thais don't really and farangs do admit one can never be thai. Certainly, thais can be dumbfounded about some farang ways, but this board proves everyday, we do react a lot more to thainess and how thais conduct their lives. And put a lot of that thainess in question, moreover. thread on picking noses latest case in point.

JASMINE:

However, P127, it is not the age that makes the cost cheaper, it is just their taste

---------------------------

A farang over 40 will very rarely fall with a TG his age. Simple observation.

a woman like that should just go to work herself, to supplement her expensive taste!!!

-------------------------------

How's that supposed to be fun?!?! :)

Yep, still don't understand it. You can have lots of philosophical debates with a girl. So what? You could have the same intellectual stimulation with another girl or a guy (or a book). Why does the participant have to be a girlfriend? Did the intellectual stimulation turn you on sexually, MaiLuk? Do you need to loosen your load as soon as you have one of these conversations?

Yes it did turn me on sexually. I've had a few torrid affairs with educated highly intelligent woman. When you can connect and fuck at all levels with a woman who is wild, emotional and an intellectualizer there is almost something metaphysical about it. You cannot find this with your educated male friends, it happens ONLY with a woman. You feel like you are one although this feeling metaphysical part does not last too long.

If you read my previous post you will see that I am in the camp that says you don't need one of these literati western babes to have love or a solid relationship.

The most engaging girl I have encountered was a thai girl here in the US, not a college grad. She mesmerized me with all her superstitions and traditional thai ideas that she somehow combined with an excessive and not so chaste lifestyle :hubba: She was the one until things imploded. But she confirmed for me that education is not so important to a RT.

She has brought the practice of "taking care" of each other at a level I never had imagined possible.

Yep, and I have yet to meet a farang girl of whom i could say the same. I imagine a thai guy would take this for granted, for farang its a cultural difference that makes the relationship work.

Archived