Are Thai girls demonstrative?

MrX

well yes and no!......in my limited experience when things are not ok they can be VERY... while, when the ship running smoothly or even cresting beautifully on a bow wave to heaven they can be nonchalant to the point off-hand......

...But can someone wiser help me refine this....

IME it depends upon the location: public or private. Not much in public, but there are (rare) exceptions based upon the issue at hand, and their social status and education.

But in private, I find that most are very much so. My wife & daughters could be called drama queens on many occasions in the privacy of our own home!

YMMV.

Cheers,

SD

All,

Agree with Suadum here. Much more demonstrative in private, or in a family situation, then in public. Also depends where in public, and what you consider to be demonstrative. Holding hands and touching (love touch) back stroking, hair mussing etc. is one thing. But overly demonstrative displays of affection aren't the norm in public situations for most Thais, is actually quite rare, even among older married couples.

Cent

Guest lazyphil

Was in my local pub last year playing pool/having a beer and three fat fucks started talking shit to her and 2 tgf's with us as to why they wouldn't speak English in England, she in no uncertain terms told them what to do, I too suggested to go forth and multiply!

Archived