Carew 66

Lusty

Carew's a brother. What a way to start his LOS stay! I hope he burnt all his bad luck. Not that he deserved any, acting like a gentleman, as always!

Glad i have his #. I will call and maybe, members in BKK can cheer him up, in group, soon, in his favorite watering hole..

(edit): Gosh, I went to his last PM to me to verify his number and i see he wrote:

"I have this theory that if I can avoid the weird people then I should be fine".....

12pm edit (BKK time):

I just talked to him, still in the hospital but putting a good face on it all :up:. He intends to be online at some point, so we'll hear it from the horse's mouth66 :)!

Oh, i forgot: the nurses are babes! :nono:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The nurses are babes" That's good news for Carew66!!!

Let's hope some of us can pay him a beer soon after he gets pampered by the babe nurses.

I had a forced 10 days stay in intensive care at Bumrungrad and the nurses were so sweet.....I would not mind to go back....

Thanx P127.I've just phoned him(12:15).He may get out of hospital today but their concerned as he has slight bleeding on the brain.The cops have been pretty good and they have a lead.These two cunts were going for the kill. ::

Interesting choice of weapons! Baseball equipment is not that easy to find in LOS. Still can't find a first baseman's glove....

Maybe the thais have been watching too many western pictures and think that this is the primary purpose of the baseball bat.

Sad to hear when objects are so wrongly used to create violence rather than their intended purpose...

Cardinalblue

Doesn't sound such uncommun use of baseball bats... Went to visit two customers in their office in Marseille a couple of months ago and they soon started to laugh at at how they worked over with baseball bats 2 arab guys who tried to steal their brand new merc. I suspect the 2 arabs were illegal in France and the 2 armenians I deal with were let out the police station after 12 hours or so, wich I'm glad. No wonder why so many people don't want to deal with Marseille though...

On the Carew story... sounds bad...sorry to read that and reminds us that things can turn upside down in a second, without much of a provocation.

Wish Carew good recovery

whoever see's him next please send him my best wishes.

a top fella who always bought me a Beer in the King's Head.

no-one deserves a beating while on holiday and i feel for him.

i had a bit of trouble on my last visit and ended up with 18 stitches and 2 cracked ribs,so i feel for him.

get well soon mate..... :grinyes:,the next beer is on me.... :beer:

Archived