Nana Plaza Fantasy football prizes

racha

KS has kindly let me post this message in the General forum so there can be maximum exposure for you guys on the board that never have a look in the sports forum and might be interested in joining the Nana plaza fantasy football league,

The fantasy football game is based on the English premiership football league, you can join for free to play for fun and also join the prize league by paying 1,000 baht, the money in the prize league will be divided down between the first 5 places as well as other great prizes to be announced soon, last year we had people on the board donating some nice prizes like brand new mobile phones, barrels of beer, bottles of whiskey, dinner vouchers at the Londoner pub, T-shirts etc, so anyone wanting to donate a prize no matter how small it will be welcome,

[color:"red"]Nana Plaza Forum

Fantasy Football 1st prize[/color]

3 nights accommodation for 2 people at Ban Raya resort on Racha island Phuket in an air-con room, value 6,600 baht

Return boat transfers; Phuket ? Racha Island ? Phuket for 2 people, value 2,000 baht

2 Padi open water diver courses or a 3 day 2 dive scuba diving package for 2 divers, value 19,800 baht

2 Raya Divers T-shirts, value 500 baht

2 Raya Divers Dive bags, value 1,600 baht

Total Value 30,500 baht (plus the first place cash prize for spending money)

Prize donated by Raya Divers

The Ban Raya resort details Ban Raya

Padi open water diver course details Padi Open Water

Limbo has now donated a prize also :up: A Scuba diving trip on Samui island :)

It will be announced next week if it is 2nd or 3rd prize etc when we get all the prize donations in.

PADI DSD (Discover Scuba Diving) dive for non certified divers worth 4.100 Baht or if the winner is a certified diver a days diving on our boat MV Waverunner worthwhile 3.100 Baht.

Prize donated by Limbo

Information on PADI DSD dive web page

Shit, I thought this was an NFL Football Fantasy league. I dont know shit about soccer other than my kid plays it on the weekend. ::

I did attend a World Cup game in Chicago during 1994 however between Germany & Spain. I had the greatest seat in the stadium :D

Not because I was close to the field but because I was sitting with about 40 young babes who had traveled from Spain to cheer on their team :: ::

Bhatman has donated a barrel of beer and Zaad a nana plaza shirt, keep the donations coming guys !!

For the prize league so far we have signed up,

Sathorn Saints Ultras67 .

All Blacks Racha Diver

Limbo's Powerhouse Limbo di Samui

Soi Park Gooners K Man

Peckie Utd Dave Peck

Burslem Ale Whales Fiery Jack

Atletico Bangkok Zaad BatiGoal

Scarfman Scarfman Cometh

Heineken Girls Mr Dreamer

The Nana plaza free league we have so far,

All Blacks Racha Diver