Did I just get "sick buffalo'ed"?

Moo_Uan

I just wonder if she would have asked for the money if Moo_Uan wasn't going to visit ?

A freelancer for 10 years, and still fuck all to show for it ? Yes it is rather typical.

Lost her job ? Yes she will have some salary due but she may have quit ages ago. Remember that many of these girls go into P4P because it is easier than working in hard labour or factory jobs. They are somewhat lazy and a secretarial job, starting early with regular hours, hardly fits into the lifestyle of a 10 year pro hooker does it ?

Moo Uan,

"Well, I'm going to send her the money. It's not a lot of money to me and, this girl has never hit me for money before outside the usual LT - fees.!"

you are an educated gentleman to help an elderly lady out of trouble and this way you get further used to larger sums to come in future. keep up the good work and start to make yourself familiar with building costs in Isaan.

BuBi

Is he being played on really? IMO, it's the nature of RTs between farangs and TGs in the great majority. Some just don't have that much tact about money matters as we do.

"I have man who likes me, therefore he can send me money" or "does this man really love me? only asking for money will tell me how much.". Does it sound far-fetched?

Great title ...

I got "sick buffalo'ed" on my last trip but didn't pay. Only the sick buffalo was PTGF (psycho thai girl friend). She said she paid 3000B for a doctors visit / exam. I say BS. If she had been more reasonable I might have been more inclined to pay ... but then again, I'm sure I'll pay one way or another...

Archived