Are all women whores?

Seems like women can really hold the cards sometimes.

Are they really just a bunch of whores?

This would be a good OPRAH WINFREY SHOW :grinyes:

Rug

Yes, if you follow the dictionary definition to the letter. Like the old joke punchline: "We have alread established what you are, we are now simply negotiating price."

And all guys are whoremongers!

Cheers,

SD

O.k....like if any of us could get paid for having sex we wouldn't do it...sure....no need to lump all women in one category here...just the ones I seem to know...:) yes, that was intended as a joke, self depricating at that! so don't beat me up over it :)

Never heard of that group...there are many around. and yes, when I was young and handsome, I could have made a fortune selling my wares here, I was "trophy boy" material back then, so young and handsome, had hair...in shape, all the guys wanted me! But alas, the years have not been kind to me, I am fat bald, and aged by broken hearts, booze and to much wind and sun...oh sure upon occassion I may get a weird come on at last call, but not the same as in the old days, nice to know I still have it in the eyes of some...Oh how I turned heads in my Army uniform, my 2nd Lt Bars gleaming in the sun as I stroad down Polk street to meet my cousin...ah the years gone by...

Archived