Gullivers, "A Tale of Terror!"

dddave

I have been lax this past week keeping up with "the board" I whiled away my afternoons reading JaiGuruDev and Turkfist never realizing until today that HE was there, last Friday at Gullivers,

lurking,

unknown to me,

anonymous,

breathing the air I breathed,

listening, looking at the back of my neck,

thinking----.

Nary a hint to betray his presence;

not a belch, nor a phlegm punctuated cough.

Not even one Tourettetistic outburst.

No chartrusse beachcombers, hanging over purple skivvies with green turtles as well as the vomit stained football jersey were evident, doubtlessly worn under the benign disguise of innocent sex tourist. (Cargo shorts, Callaway golf shirt??)

Yet "HE" was there;

at his most dangerous; sober!

I never knew!

I came so close,

like one who sat next to Jeffery Daumer on a bus,

or passed a joint to Manson at a "happening"

"yea though I walk in the valley in the shadow of------"

FIERY JACK

Dare I return tonight?? Will he?

LOL! Last week, we chatted up and exchanged plans while you sat with your back to us! I tried to wave goodbye to you but you were otherwise occupied. Ya gotta be observent in BKK or you do not know who you may meet...

I was otherwise occupied with the US & Thai Militaries tonight (*they* had B45 Coronas and 3 Musketeer candy bars!) so I did not get to Gullible's. Hope you shed your scardy cat ways and met the legendary FJ!

Cheers,

SD

snowball said:

I was at Gullivers, had a good chat with some fellas there.

Sorry I missed you, when are you back in Bangkok, I am in Bangok for the next 10 days.

Hopefully we can meet up for a beer.

Yes.I think your goodself and DDDave have something "in common"so to speak:hubba:!

PM me Dave if the 1 baht coin doesn't drop :o.

Not that I'm aware of, but you know how that meeting can be, two ends of tha table in their own orbits and a reluctance by some to introduce themselves to the group as a whole; an offence that I have been guilty of at times.

I did send you a p.m., did that get delivered?

dddave

Archived