Anyone had to show his passport to the police?

thalenoi

>If i remember a thread not long ago, he said he was not that much attached to Bkk, and could move anywhere in the region, would have no problem with it. Are all places "not that bad' actually, then? ,

Now you mention it, he was talking about moving to KL.

i wonder what the level of gogo nudity is in KL. Is there an equivalent of Midnite? SD, how could you possibly survive there?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ikkrang said:i wonder what the level of gogo nudity is in KL. Is there an equivalent of Midnite? SD, how could you possibly survive there?

LOL. Ikkrang, my lad, next time you are in KL, ask your friendly Chinese taxi driver to take you to a "Papaya Farm". Trust me, it has nothing to do with fruit!

KL is good like Sillypore -- a big enough group of lasses that chase expats to shag them that one does not really need the papaya farms anyway. We love SPG*s and their little black dresses!

P127, EVERYWHERE in East Asia has a scene where one can easily get laid for free or reasonable money (even HK and Japan).

* - Sarong Party Girls from the book series of the same name.

Cheers,

SD

Ahhh the infamous SPG's, I also said I'm going to KL, still planning on it actually. Find it a lot more fun there these days than Bangkok, as I do Sillypore too! Err - why you ask if Bangkok is so great - well, it has a better and more varied scene, I can buy a book that has more detail in the sex spots of KL at a book shop, something I cunt do here, there is more variety to the girls, and while it might not be a street full of neons, I knows where it is, so I have a lot of fun.

If you need a street full of neons to think your having fun, or not, good luck to you.

CHICKEN - the sky is falling

P127, EVERYWHERE in East Asia has a scene where one can easily get laid for free or reasonable money (even HK and Japan).

-----------------------------

There we go.

That's a " not so bad" bottom line we will all agree upon. heck, add the world into it, save Vatican city.... Maybe?! :)

I kinda saw the argument as about nightlife set-ups for hanging out and having fun more than getting laid, but hey, i am not setting the standards here.... ::

Re: SPGs. I was in All Season's Place last week and stumbled across a shop that only sold little black dresses. I immediately thought "SPG!!! :up:" and wondered if I was a) somehow transported to Sillypore or B) SPGs are planning an invasion of Bangkok. :dunno:

Cheers,

SD

Anyhow...Back to the topic... Anyone had to show his passport to the police?

I would never dream of carrying my passport around especially at night-time. I have always caried a credit card sized laminated colour photocopy but have never been asked to show any ID at any time.

I know a lot of posters advocate carrying a photocopy but has anyone carrying a photocopy any experience of the police's view of these when asked to provide ID???

Archived