Help with nude Thai girl friend

Oldtimer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Thaienoi but I am very happy with Nat in all other respects. She has made great strides to get ahead over the past three years.

Ãts just that she has a thing about this nudism. When I told her about nudist camps in Europe and America, she said, "That's what we need in Thailand, then everyóne will not think that I am yaaba."

But its still annoying. A short while back, I warned her that I would bring a middle aged couple from the UK round for drinks after golf. When Nat answered the door she was nude and then served us drinks with a smile on her face and not a stich else. I apologized saying that all Nat's clothes were probably in the wash, but she interjected that since she didn't wear clothes at home, it saved a lot of washing.

That evening when the couple asked us out to dinner at The Chedi, one of our best local hotels, Nat turned up in a cute mini skirt and top, but I couldn't help wondering whether the couple were worried about a possible lack of attire.

Hi Oldtimer,

My God. How strange. Really goes against the grain of most Thai girls I know. Actually, goes against any girl, anywhere in the world. Greeting unknown guests totally nude, would shock anybody, much less greeting guests you DO know.

I seriously doubt anyone here can say they were ever greeted by a totally nude hostess for a dinner invitation, or any other occasion, when meeting the spouse of an acquaintance.

This is just plain freaking bizarre, no matter how you cut it. I would think you have enough to worry about carrying on a long distance relationship, without you knowing your g/f will be answering the door for the pizza delivery guy, totally undressed for him. ::

It is exstremely unusual behavior, in anyone's terms, barring any one single nationality. If it was not of a concern to you, I'd say 'different strokes, for different folks'. But it obviously is. Doesn't sound like you are able to reason with her, so I would say find someone a little more reasonably conservative. I personally wouldn't be putting up with that shit, for a second.

Either that, or turn the tables. Ask her to invite some friends over, and *you* strip down for them. Does she get into it, and like you doing? Well...then you have an exstreme exibitionist on your hands, and are just going to have to live with it.

I don't want to be in a relationship, where the most dreaded phone call I can imagine is, "Hi honey. The drain is clogged, so I just called the plumber over to unstick it". ::

Good luck. (and I thought I had problems. :p )

HT

Yes, I agree its strange. That's why I would appreciate some help. Nat's idea is that she would prefer not to wear clothes anywhere, but obviously outside the home she has to or would be arrested. I once took her to a gogo club in Pattaya and Nat told one of the girls that she couldn't understand why bikini bottoms and bras were being worn if the guys wanted to see naked ladies.

Her younger sister is the same way...can't wait to take off her clothes as soon as she gets home. When she visited I might as well have been living in a nudist camp. Mind you, I have no complaints as long as we are home alone.

When I explained to Nat that I had always been told that good Buddhists didn't display their bodies, she said that before farangs came to the country many years ago, all Thai ladies went bare breasted and worn only a loose garment down below. Wearing anything tight below is apparently not healthy according to Nat. Maybe she has a point there, but I lack first hand knowledge. Anyway, on my next visit I will try the face saving arguement to promote some modesty.

I certainly don't contemplate dropping Nat. I'm too old to start over again. Anyway, perhaps the nudity thing is a phase that she will grow out of some day.

Was in one village one day, and one woman was walking around topless. One person asked her why she was topless, and the women relpied It is her home and she does what she wants to. Sounded okay to me.

• 2 weeks later...

hey MOD, don't be deleting my post cause you're good friends with OT...

No sane person behaves the way OT is telling it.

1. He is a liar.

2. His girlfriend has got mental problems (retarded).

Hi ks,

Just to provide some support for OT's credibility, I once came across a similar situation. Many years ago I lived in an apartment block (not in Thailand) and knew slightly someone there who had a couple of German girls staying witth him for several weeks. Basically they were backpacker types who were looking for free accomodation. All the time they were inside his apartment they never wore any clothes. I have to admit that I never actually saw this myself, but I had several reliable reports that this was happening. Even when the guy had guests, the girls were both totally naked.

Khwai

Hi,

"Just to provide some support for OT's credibility,"

Thanks, but there is no need for that. Bukseeda was flaming, and that is NOT tolerated here. Which is why he got kicked off.

Sanuk!

PS Why don't I ever run into stuff like this? Living in an apartment with a bunch of girls walking around naked all the time.. oh yeah! :devil:

Archived