Help with nude Thai girl friend

Oldtimer

Geez, it is difficult to please a man!!!

She is trying to keep you on your toes, she likes her body and does not care what others think (especially seeing her with a much older Farang), might as well let it all hang out, flaunt it!!! :D

In my book, ones need to know how to dress appropriately, but in her own place, she should be able to dress the way she wants, no?

Anyhow, let her enjoy it while she can and just please teach her that there is such thing as "appropriate dress code" anywhere including when you have a company at dinner, can be a favor of a life time. :applause:

Jasmine

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the reverse problem: I am supposed to walk around my house in no more than my underpants.

"Too hot here for you" she tells me and I gave up wearing shorts in my house. (she used to take them off) Only when people come to my place must I quickly jump in my shorts.

Seems you are a lucky man with such a lady....no???

Depends on your/her attitude to nudity. You should let it rub off on you. That would give your maid something to think about and the prudes something to gossip about. Perhaps you should spread a rumour that your gf makes you do it and not vice versa.

Seems she's very comfortable that way. And why not? When I was in my early 20's used to go out with an art student. She was used to life drawing and had got into the habit of nude sunbathing and swimming. She'd often pop out wearing just a long blouse/shirt and a pair of knickers. Couple of occasions she'd go all the way into central London by tube. I can only imagine the ogling she must have got. Apart from it being possibly dangerous due to hassle from nutters I was okay with her dress. We used to share a flat and once she was in her or my room she always used to dump her clothes. Not in a sexual, exhibitionist way but it was just the way she was. Never wandered around in front of the other flatmates but used to sunbathe topless in front of them in the garden. It really wasn't an issue for her. Took me to a nudist beach and I have to say that after a few minutes it all felt very normal and natural. In fact if I had the choice I'd go to a nude beach over a normal beach as wearing a pair of trunks just seems daft. And as for sleeping in anything? Well that's just impossible now.

Archived