Unforgetable moments in LOS

Zaad

Guys,

Lots of good memories, but two pop into mind.

Whether they're embarrassing, funny, sad, shocking .. etc is all fine. But why are they unforgetable moments for you?

Memory 1:

My wedding day. No, not because I got married rather because my father-in-law told me in front of close family members that he loved me. :D He had obviously drunk too much wine, which he had chosen by himself btw (a nice South African wine). A serious man, good heart etc..walks up to me, put his arm around my shoulders ( I knew something bad was about to happen as he is not the touching and hugging kind ) , looks at me, looks at his glass, takes a sip, likes it and takes another, looks at me again and says: "I love you". Damn I married the wrong person :)

Always nice to hear such words from an older Thai man.

Memory2:

Central Ladprao department store.

I believe I posted this last year, will do again as it's quite funny....now.

Was walking there with my girl and mother-in-law. Being a good man, shopping with the girls etc. choosing colors and shit. Yes, talking about shit..that was my problem. As it turned out I had not shit for 3-4 days. Never noticed until that day as I suddenly felt an immense pressure trying to poke and penetrate itself a way out of my ass. A huge pile a shit as I'd find out later. So there I was trying to decide what blouse to buy for my girl, the red one or the blue one...all I NEEDED to think about was where to go for the nearest toilet. Distance really mattered as I , no joke, could hardly walk from the pain and girl told me I was looking rather pale. I'm quite white by nature but now I was paler than ever. A real Zombie.

So I left those damn blouses for what they were and we headed for the nearest toilet. WHat a relief!! until the frikking door was locked. Seriously, I was moments away from fainting, but no toilet for me. So we tried next floor. Everything took so long, people were in the way, elevators were full, I couldn't walk faster than a 96-year-old grandma. It was probably on a Saturday, way too many folks with their damned kids. So next floor, believe it or not, toilets closed also. I was about to smash the door open as this was a REAL emergency. Shit was still poking my hole, and I was doing my upper best to control the situation. I couldn't hold much longer, that's for damn sure. For some reason I had to walk sideways as this was the least painful method. I must have looked really weird walking the way I did, pale and sweaty due to the pain. Anyway..

More painful minutes later with an even paler face we tried another floor. Cleaning lady just closed the toilet which she had cleaned and was on her way out until my girl told her in what horrible state I was. She looked at me and agreed. Yeah right, if she didn't open I would definitely RAM that door. Poor old lady opened and I ran inside as fast as i could, at snail tempo. The minute I sat down I felt such a wonderful joy of relief, what a feeling of tremendous happiness. The fact that the process sounded like a WWII airplane made no difference to me, although it did bother me that the cleaning lady was waiting cms away from the door, I could see her shadow. And it took 3 times to flush the whole pile go figure what a hell I was going through.

As I left the shithole and disappeared quickly the poor old lady went back in to clean my mess. She must have cursed me for the smell I left behind in her clean toilet. I think I heard some name calling but not sure if it was her or someone in the crowded mall. I hope she's well, I am :)

Anybody?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall being in Robinson's Soi 19 Sukhumvit, Sick as hell with fever, had just ate Suki at MK with Tonsil girl, feeling faint etc...delerious, I needed the hung nam, and off I went, as I sat there on the throne, I noticed there was a bucket there, and some "tampon"wrappers about...I finished, flushed, and left, to see a semi circle of girls all giggling as I left...so fucked up sick I didn't care, came out, saw Tonsil girl and her friend, both laughing hysterically... I stumbled around a bit more, and fearing I had S.A.R.S. Tonsil girl wisked me off to Bumrangrad. That was over 1.5 years ago...last night Tonsil girl called me from BKK, saying she misses me, and wants me back...she also mentioned this event... :)

good Thread Zaad.

Memory 1.

has to be the time i took my #1 Girl home to her Village.

only spent 2 Nights there but spent time with her Family and she was so happy to be with her Son again.

i remember cooking for what seemed the whole Village on the 2nd Night and the looks on the faces of the locals.

Memory 2.

a simple Day-trip to Phuket Zoo with #1 Girl.

the smile on her face as she saw unfamiliar Animals was a joy to behold.

the Video i have of her feeding the Animals always brings a tear to my eyes.

afterwards we strolled along Patong Beach and as we paddled in the water and as i splashed her the happy shrieks which eminated from her mouth were something to remember.

that Night she told me she was so happy after a good Day out and that i was the kindest Man in the World......

i lost it and cried and i can still hear her saying "why you cry?,you are good Man"

i was so happy that she was happy......

Archived