Unforgetable moments in LOS

Zaad

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have one funny as well.. It was stopping on the way back from Vietnam after meeting my then fiancee. I had gotten a shopping list in Thai, from ex wife. I told her I would meet a friend of mine in Thailand, who would help me to shop. Purely a friend, no hanky panky. Ex and I had broken up already, she knew of my Viet girl.

Ex wife might have felt a bit vicious :D. The list included a certain lubricant (for bedfun), I got very shy in that store. I didn't get a clear explanation of what it was (not from friend either - who speaks limited English), before I saw it myself after it was picked down from the shelf.. There were a couple of people dedicated to helping the hopeless farang there.

Ex laughed a lot when I gave it to her. :D

Cheers!

Thanks mate for your private moment....

had a great chukkle

Sounds similar to an episode of mine in KL.

Was at a friends factory and after dim sum brekkie in the morning, my tummy was starting to rumble...

went to the toilet, but no western toilets..

what a sight it must of been, me trying to sqwat with my bungh knee. ::

Same as trying to have a piss when on crutches and having had to many drinks. Not a pretty site. :o

No wonder I gave up my sporting career.

Cheers all

Arkutha

:D :D :D

There have been lots. In Chiang Mai market one day with a girl. We were buying fruit. About an hour later she discovered her small purse missing. We walked back the way we'd come and wandered through the market again. We were just leaving when a mangy soi dog came up and dropped the purse at our feet. Nothing was missing.

"Nothing was missing. " Karmic?

Reminds me of my first trip to Thailand, I was shopping in Pata Pinklao (sp?) and I knew the Thai word for Handsome, so when two pretty shop assistant girls were talking to each other and saying "what a handsome Farang" I got the gist of it and promptly thanked them with my best Sawadee Krap. This resulted in much embarrassed laughter and hiding behind counters by the two girls.

Roll forward about 3 years.

I'm working in middle earth and one of the other staff members happens to be from Thailand on a work permit, powerfull attractions result in the inevitable. Transpires that my new tee rahk has the same birthday as me - Karma 1, used to work in Pata Pinklao and was one half of the giggling duo - Karma 2.

It wasn't until I related the Pata Pinklao story to her that she told me that it was her, neither of us recognised each other from Pinklao but we remembered the incident quite clearly.

True story.

Only the names have been removed to protect the innocent.

Cheers

Coss

Archived