WTF is going on?

Old Hippie

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.k. Update...pretty much over as soon as it started...First girl from the gym canceled, but still flirts with me, Indo girl went back to school, Jamaican girl was just looking for someone to hang with, and we had a great time...now back to boring internet chat...dreams of LOS, and crying over SSG...my 15 minutes of stud fame are over...

Nevermind whether its free, the whole thing is an illusion. The so called bliss of being a non-p4p guy, who thinks he has what he wants, can disappear in a flash. You can be Mr universe and still not get laid and here is unassailable proof:

Endorsement Costs Schwarzenegger Sex

MONTEREY, CA-October 20, 2004 ? Maria Shriver might make her husband sleep on the couch this week after what he told a public-policy conference the other night.

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger joked his sex life suffered after he endorsed President Bush at the Republican National Convention.

He said, "There was no sex for 14 days. Everything comes with side effects."

Shriver, of course, is a member of the Kennedy family and is a Democrat. And Schwarzenegger is a Republican.

I rest my case. I will pay even if the girl does not want money, just to keep things real.

Archived