WTF is going on?

Old Hippie

O.k. Not trying to brag here...o.k. maybe just a bit. So here's the deal, seems I still have it after all, as I am getting "hit on" a lot by younger women. No idea why, all have green cards already, and know I am broke. Some have seen me in a swim suit. So Girl #1 works at the gym, 22, petite black/latin mix, CUTE!! goofing around ith me last few weekends, last wekend, I say "hey, you crushing on me or what?" and she replies "yeah! you're cute and funny, have a girl friend?" to which I say "no" she says "free tonight?" I say "you joking" "No" "o.k. well I'm old enough to be your dad, I'm 42..." she says "my dad's only 40, free or not...?" Had to work, but supposedly on for Friday this week.

Girl #2 Lives/stays with friends in my apartment complex...23 from Jakarta (Yes!!!) cute, loves a lot of the same stuff I do, scuba, hiking, mountain climbing etc... we hung out a little bit, then she went off to grad school. So she is back for a long weekend break, and has been comming around, offering to do my laundry, clean my apartment, make my food, massage my back... 2 nights ago, I go to leave for work, and she was waiting on my door step with some food for me...she tells me she likes me, but knows I have a GF in BKK...(she saw the million and a half pictures/shrines I have in my apartment for SSG...) but she will wait for me to decide...

Gilrs 3+4 in BKK, both old "gfs" of sorts, "tonsil girl" who you have read about (paid for her tonsil removal) and "the hairdresser who wants me dead" who you also read about. (all a big misunderstanding, really doesn't want me dead). Both emailing and calling, sending SMS messages out the left nostril...

Girl #5 a girl a friend introduced to me, haven't met yet, but she emails and SMS messages me 7-10 times a day, says she is dying to meet me, loves my pictures etc... I am so handsome (albeit a bit fat, hey, she is honest anyway, maybe a bit blind... :) ) and wants to meet me...

#6, the really cool Jamaican girl I work with, 47 but hot!~ and cool! says she has no bf at the moment, and "felt like slumming it with me..." before when I hit on her she just said "...hioney, you a nice guy mon, but I got the same job you got, I know what you been makin'...you can't afford me mon..."

Anyway, point is, when it rains it pours...would I be wrong for pursuing these women, and seeing where it ends? hell, at my age, it could be my last chance...just don't believe it is happening to me. Have heard of this sort of thing, you hit a certain age, and a certain type of girl seeks you out...usually doesn't last, but what the hell, enjoy it now right? just wondering why all of a sudden? perhapes not being a bloated obnoxious drunk helps? :)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe you've reached a stage in life where you've lowered your barriers, not too bothered about status etc and women find that laidback attitude attractive? :o

Or maybe they're just sick pups? Surely there must be female versions of FJ out there too? :D

(Had to laugh, look at the advert below your post for animal themed gifts for men/women & children. Beastiality's best. )

check_bin_krap said:

I've seen the same also, as middle age kicks in. Maybe its just cause we don't care any more? More relaxed?

Women have a well defined sense of need in others.

If a male pays them less than slavering attention, when in their estimation he should be crawling over broken glass for their attentions, they will sit up and take notice.

I have often found that particularly in work situations, for what ever reason, if one ignores a woman when she feels that she should be getting attention of some sort, that this annoys them to the nth degree.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, could also read, hell pisseth off a woman like nothing so much as being ignored.

Mind you OH, it could be that they just fancy a bit of rough and have yet to meet FJ.

Cheers

Co-reverend Coss.

yeah, maybe. But hell, I can remember times when it seemed I couldn't get laid in a ladies prision with a fist full of pardons. But now, all at once it seems they are flocking around me! will try to do my best to enjoy while I can, probably won't last, nothing ever does...

WTF is going on?

-------------------

best to ask the closest woman to you (that would be SSG), she will tell you better than us what is going on.

My gues is that you are for all purposes, single in America, and more relaxed about it all than before, which shows. Fisrt thing girls pick up, way before physical traits and else.

Or maybe it's the Year of ouan!!!! :D

Archived