Why do we tolerate this?

stonepony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. The true stunners are kept for the Thai market. From what I have seen, Soi Thanyia and Soi 33, are just regular b/g's, dressed up to look better. Look long, and hard enough, and you can find a girl in most regular beer bars, to put any of them to shame.

Most of those (girl's) after the Japan market, alter themselves, to address that market. A blond, Japanese speaking Thai girl, just never did it for me. I always preferred the real thing. Give me a issarn looking girl, any day! If I want Japanese, I'll go to Japan. :D

It's all an illusion.

HT

Thoemme said:

I have first hand experience!

Just stay outside of such a "japanese only" bar maybe half an hour before it opens and look at the Thai girls going inside!

Dude don't be silly. There is nothing any more special about the girls that work in the farang vs Japanese or Thai P4P scene. P4P chicks from Issan come in all different sizes shapes and colors and the same as P4P chicks from BKK and the surrounding areas. What you may find on a consistent basis in the upmarket japanese and Thai spots is a more uniform look with respect to skin coloring but that is about it. Y

ou guys really need to stop it with the Japanese get the best looking chicks or the Thais get the best looking chicks nonsense.

Archived