Why do we tolerate this?

stonepony

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wyd,

wasn't there a story with dicks too large or too small or something ?

On about a billion visits to China and Taiwan I have never come across any bar that did not want (white ) foreigners inside, although some do not like Japanese guests. This is because of the Nanking massacre I guess and has nothing to do with dicks any size.

As usual sacrificing my health and social standing for the truth on this board , I will immediately after my arrival tomorrow night try to enter a place at Tamiya and duely report what happened.

BuBi

To get some idea of the Japanese make up, just have a look how many of them travel. They go in groups, herded from hote to restaurant, to bar, another bar etc. then herded back home. This is particularly true of the males.

They were a closed country for many years and there is still something which makes them less gregarious than other races. The girls are much better but they are ususally better educated linguistically and often much better travelled.

So, if I can attract that market, and price it accordingly over and above the mainstream, then I will protect it by refusing entry to other races.

As for Thai men being refused entry. Yes, it is true about the undercover cop thing and particularly the boyfriend thing but the main reason is that westerners do not like to see the Thai men in the same establishments. They feel threatened and will therefore go elsewhere. We cannot allow that in business.

thalenoi said:

Yep, same same here, we have a shitty beach restaurant where the thai lady owner only wants "high class" farangs she can charge whatever she likes for a steak with mayo and belgian fries.

Now the only "high class" hotel here is the Cabana, a two star place. Good luck to her, her restaurant is customerless every night, and I am not forced to eat there.

the Cabana Resort looks like the "Bates Motel" or "Motel Hell" :: ::, my GF and i were to afraid to check in there (so we went to a other resort)

i am always surprise to find only this baan phii on internet booking plattforms ::

relating to the Japs-only Clubs, the reason is, that Japanese people are willing to pay more as westerners for same thing (at the moment).

But this will change, whith the coming arrive of much more tourists from China then Japanese and Westerner will be same kii nok ::

MONEY RULES especially in Thaksinland

::

Hey

I replied in the spirit of the OP. His indignant outrage.

He is not in the USA. He is in Thailand.

These are not PUBLIC services, they are PRIVATE businesses.

There is not even the caveat of it being a necessary service. So you don't NEED to go there.

If they don't want your business, what are you going to do? Force it on them?

What nonsense!

That is why I thought it a joke post.

Now I going to read the rest of the thread. :)

Archived