Trouble with older thai women- need advice

JJsushi

Guest lazyphil

Scotland has a Clan system that made LOS look like Bambiland, I bet Thais didn't scare the Roman Gladiators/centurians away peeing their pantys!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"] pettiness like I never saw among the women, not speaking beacuse one wore the same dress as the other one (oh the terrible social fopah) like how the hell is one supposed to know what the other is wearing..? [/color]

:D I was in such position once, the other woman was mad because my dress was 2 sizes smaller than hers :D:)

I do not see Thais on regular basis, if I see them every day, I will have a disturbed mode a bit. :) I also stay away from getting to know them when I can.

Jasmine

[color:"red"] Jasmine, the least you could do when they fight is offer to hold their coats.

[/color]

Naah, I made 2 take off their high-heeled shoes once, for one of the women used to use the shoes for weapons :o

I want nothing to do with women fighting!!! I rather watch the men :)

Jasmine

lazyphil said:

Scotland has a Clan system that made LOS look like Bambiland, I bet Thais didn't scare the Roman Gladiators/centurians away peeing their pantys!

well, the scots scared away the roman *legions*, centurions were just the officers leading a group of 100 legionaires called "century" (hence the name). gladiators were never used in warfare, but were slaves fighting in the arenas.

please send me 500 baht for that lesson in history. :neener:

and today's scottish clan systhem is hardly what it once was.

just because people call thailand *LOS* does not mean that is really is.

FOZW:

What I am saying is that you are blowing this way out of proportion. Saying it could become a life and death situation, and taking sides will make dire enemies.

You sound like those farangs who yell "Oh it's face" at every single thing.

As for me spending time here to learn more... puhlease this is the same crap with Asian society all over the world. Had my fair share of playing games when dating in high school. I just choose not to play by their rules now. As a Farang in Thailand jj has that lattitude. As a person with his own means of support, jj has that lattitude.

"and see for yourself to which extremes such conflicts can go." The well to do are much more realistic on how far things can go. Especially when a farang is involved. It's the poorer people who I'm more leary of. But they are more predictable and easier to navigate then gangs in chinatown. Your just blowing things way out of proportion again.

The SKY IS FALLING!!! Or not.

Geez, if he does choose a side, what's the ramification? He won't be introduced to the nieces and nephews of that particularly clique. Sounds pretty hairy to me!

<<burp>>

>>>Saying it could become a life and death situation, and taking sides will make dire enemies.<<<

every conflict in thailand has the potential to really get out of hand. watch thai TV - and you know.

>>>The well to do are much more realistic on how far things can go. <<<

you mean like the yubamrung boys, or sia man, pi chat's son? oh yeah, they never kill, no, they are rich and won't ever do that...

or the daughter of one of kamnan dam's look nongs who appeared with a gun in front of my mate's house when he kicked her out after he discovered that she fucked around on him.

and no, they won't touch farang, never, ever...

>>>You sound like those farangs who yell "Oh it's face" at every single thing.<<<

and you sound like one who has barely breached the surface, who is blinded by the veneer of politeness and education they like to present themselves during a dinnerparty. you really should have a deeper look at thai powerstructures (a subject i do intensively study since years) before making statements like "puhlease this is the same crap with Asian society all over the world".

what can i say, one day you will make your own experiences, if you are still here. choose not to believe me now if you want, i don't care.

every conflict in thailand has the potential to really get out of hand. watch thai TV - and you know.

Every situation anywhere has the potential to get out of hand. Watch the news - and you know.

Palease what kind of conflict are we talking about here?

A couple of grannies getting pissed off with one another?

What is the exact issue?

Or are they just bitching at one another?

Geez.

You`d like to turn this trivial situation into a dead and life scenario :doah:

Happens all the time.

Hua Nguu

i wish people would actually read my posts.

i think i have stated it is highly unlikely that this will turn into a life and death scenario, other than social death for jjsushi.

and that is a more than likely outcome.

and here in thailand i would *never* underestimate a couple of grannies, especially if they carry a khunying title.

I wonder if JJ isn't putting to much importance on his relationship with this group of middle aged Thai women.

He can't and isn't one of them, and IMO his opinion on the issue at hand is irrelevant to them. But he is to them probably a intersting outsider to whom they can vent their anger, frustations or with whom to just gossip. Thai women love to gossip, but at times its easier to do this with an outsider.

JJ, just listen and smile and forego any opinion on the issue.

No face lost and you can continue to move in both camps.

Archived