Barfine etiquette

shotover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If one of my girls is having a late drink or looking for a customer after we have closed and she bumps into a previous who is on the prowl, then its likely that they will get it together. That is fine.

Where the issue becomes a little cloudy is if the guy wants to see her again the following night or on another night. Now what she should do is tell her where she works if he does not know and ask him to come see her at the bar. This is not just for my benefit as she would receive ladydrinks and a proportion of the barfine. It does however put a tick in the positive column in the mental black book.

Now for 99%+ of guys, this is OK. The rare occassion when the guy doesn't want to either come to the bar or pay a barfine then we have a potential problem. If the girl just goes through the motions, not being her usual self then I have a problem with her. If she works normal and takes a barfine from a customer in the bar then OK. It is only when she lets her out of hours issues affect her during her working hours. Doesn't happen very often though.

torrenova said:The rare occassion when the guy doesn't want to either come to the bar or pay a barfine then we have a potential problem. If the girl just goes through the motions, not being her usual self then I have a problem with her. If she works normal and takes a barfine from a customer in the bar then OK. It is only when she lets her out of hours issues affect her during her working hours. Doesn't happen very often though.

Very fair points from a man on the front lines. The lady I've been seeing is a great hustler at getting drinks and flirting with customers, but maybe there's a problem in her not trying too hard to prusue barfines if she is confident she can crash at my place after hours. As I said before, I'm not looking to avoid paying barfines as I accept this part of the business, I'm just needing a hiatus from hitting the bars too often.

Well, I'll just skip out of Bkk to Pattaya next week and let my absence sort things out. That's easier than convincing a determined BG you don't want to see her everynight. :)

Your issue seems to be that you don't mind paying the bf, you just don't want to physically go into the bar. That being the case, keep in mind that there is no necessity of actually going to the bar yourself to pay the bf. Just give the bf to the girl along with whatever else you are paying her and tell/let her pay it for you. Works for me with a trustworthy regular. (Added side benefit, she can then spend more time with you if you're into that.)

Hi torrenova,

A great opportunity to throw a few questions your way. Do you mind?

Firstly, how many girls actually fall in love with their punters? Or is it 'all business', with most of them?

Secondly, what percentage, do you think, have a 'real' boyfriend lurking in the background? (Khon Thai, or otherwise).

Lastly, how do you see the business affecting the girls? Is it a real mind-fuck for them to do, or do you see them mostly taking it in stride?

You are in a unique position, among us, to know these things. Thanks in advance. ::

One other thing.....Do you see any common traits among working girls, as opposed to any other girl? In other words, do you see any common denominator among your B'G's, personality wise?

HT

Hi farangman

Good info. Thanks.

>>>>Pretty dangerous if there was ever a fire.<<<

My God....I should think. Scary stuff. ::

So it is true, that it is pretty hard for a punter to make his way up there, to spend the night? I've never been. But seems like would be a fantasy world. HT wandering the halls, of 1,000 horny Thai hookers. Yea.....I could live with that! :D

Hey....when is the next Pong DC?

HT

Hi LP,

>>>>Not wanting to stick my beak in, but I will anyway , how do you expect TN to know if the girls love or not anyone?<<<

Are you kidding? There is no way a girl will fall in love with a punter, and him (terrenova) not know it. That is probably his greatest fear. She will instantly become non-productive, for what he hired her for. Her 'heart' just won't be into it, anymore. :)

HT

Hi Rom,

That's what I'm asking. Can it really be that cold hearted?

>>>>what has their "heart being in it" got to do with anything?<<<

I would suspect, a lot. Maybe more than we would like to think. :dunno:

HT

Archived