Barfine etiquette

shotover

Just wanted to solicit some opinions on a bar owner's policy on ladies seeing customers after the bar closes without the customer coming to the bar and paying the BF.

Have a lady friend who works at a beer bar, where I have previously visited and paid her bar fine. This week I am taking a self-imposed sabbatical from visiting the bars.

However, on each of the past 5 nights, this lady has phoned me after she finishes work, and asks to come over. I think her primary motive is she would rather sleep in my room (with A/C, UBC, and food in the fridge) then in her small room shared with 2 other roomies.

I've let her come over each night because she is pleasant company, and too often I don't say no when maybe I should. Some nights have been platonic (maybe cuddling and kisses, but no wild sex), others are what you might expect with a horny farang and willing BG. She is tipped appropriately on these occasions.

The barowner found out from a coworker that she has been coming over after the bar closes, and told her she cannot do that anymore. She came in crying over that last night).

I understand the barowner's need for customers to come to the bar, buy drinks, and pay barfines, and their concern about ladies making arrangements to meet customers after hours to avoid paying barfines.

This is not quite a BF-avoidance scheme as I was intending to go back to the bar and fine her again after my self-imposed bar-break.

Feeling a little uneasy about this situation and am curious as to what others thing about this policy.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris said: "If she has not been barfined and then comes to your place after work its fu....... all to do with the Bar Owner "

That's pretty much it. Bar owners know that farm girls have very little in the way of backbone and will bully them into doing what the bar owner wants. But the gals are not owned by the bar, so she should tell him/her to "Fuck off, my work hours are over. I can do what I want." But highly doubtful she will.

The bar owner may have a bitch if the gal slags off other customers to go with you. But that is why they have a fine/commission system -- it does not cost the owner anything if she breaks the rules (fines) and the gal loses money if she does not go with customers (commission).

Pretty sure my mate Torrenova will disagree...

Cheers,

SD

Ckrisg said:

If she has not been barfined and then comes to your place after work its fu....... all to do with the Bar Owner

Um.Interesting point.I think I read on here thats if any of the gogo/beer bar girls that work in NEP get caught with a customer after hours then the bar owner will deduct the b/f from her monthly salary AND a lot of snitching goes on between the girls.

Of course I expect some of the girls are lying and won't miss the opportunity to scam you for an extra purple.

Perhaps we could here it from the "horses mouth"what a bar owners take on this is.Over to you Topcat.

Bar owners by the nature of their business are PIMPS. They have no control over what a chick does after closing hours. They instil fear in the chicks and intimidate them as well as use bullshit psychology to make them feel good and create a perception that the bar is their home and protection. Guys think BG's are greedy? Take a look at the bar owners and management and then talk about greed.

Basically the girl should lie her ass off and say she goes home after work there is no way the barowner can prove she sees a customer. No sense in telling him to fuck off if she makes good money by working in that bar.

the barowner never pays the chick, the chick pays for herself and if she does not pull her weight the barowner will replace her. Do the math with your girl and show her how the bar does not pay her to work.

I never understood the girls snitching on each other, but it did happen at Nanaplaza one night when I was just chatting with a girl while walking.. :(

She absolutely ducked and ran away when she spotted some of her bar crew, and was crying about being docked cash the next day>!? Did they have a carrot hung out for the girls snitching on each other??

Seems like it might set up a system for liars.. and grudge matches. "Oh, I saw Nan with a Farang last night." The word of a BG? :doah: They say innocent bystanders often fabricate stories :grinyes:

...innocent?

the_numbers

agree with jjsushi; some barowners are Pimps. they try to get ownership of the girls 24 hours a day, maximizing cash from selling their bodies. there are bars in SC where the girls during night are locked up in their quarters on upper floors (not to imagine what would happen in case of a fire).

Archived