Barfine etiquette

shotover

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi romp,

I suspect that this is an exaggeration. Certainly the girls stay in the building on the upper floors in many bars in SC, but I find it difficult to believe they are "locked up".

To answer the original question, at the bar run by GF, she has no problem with after hours activities. She knows that most of her girls walk down Suk road after closing looking for customers.

Khwai

rompandadam said:

"there are bars in SC where the girls during night are locked up in their quarters on upper floors"

Really?

yes it is; it is also not a exaggeration. there are bars, more than one! i know this first hand from owners, employees and BG's and i have seen myself how the door was locked in one bar (luckily from outside!). maybe other boardmembers with insider knowhow from SC can confirm that.

I've been told by a couple of girls that lived there, that farangs were not allowed, although I'm sure some have made there way up there. :)

To be locked in, would also mean 'locked out'. How would any girl, returning from an after-hours s/t-l/t, get back into their apt.? I heard the same rumour about 4 years ago, but never took any stock in it. Certainly, the girls I knew living there, never said anything to me about being prisoners there.

I've also heard the rumours that a bed-check was given there, to insure that no girls were meeting punter's after work, bypassing barfines, due the bars.

Urban legend, me thinks.

HT

Morning to Night does have barfine. 600 baht, if I remember. Christ....I should know...I've pulled enough from there. :: :drunk:

I've often brought girl's (freelancer's/go-go, etc.) there, from other bars, and they do not mind, at all there. I'll usually (used to) bring my Nana Hotel L/T girl there in the morning, and play pool a good part of the morning/afternoon with her. It is not a freelancer bar, but but if they come in with someone, they do not make a deal out of it. Pretty laid back there. In fact, I had one 3 day L/T freelancer girl with me every day there, and when I came back 6 months later, all the girls in Morning/Night had said they all were at "Noi's" b'day party the night before. They all became good friends with her, after I had left. :)

Most Dek-serves barfinable (depending at any particular point in time), and quota's are alive, and well, also.

HT

Damn Samak,

I'm not questioning the truth in this. But can you elaborate?

All bars in SC? Only one, that you know of? How old is your information?

Are you saying they are not being kept prisoners, because there is an agreement to this, due to them receiving free rent?

HT

Archived