Pussy whipped?

Lusty

jack_schist said:

One particully nasty example of pussy whipping i saw once was when a Thai lady started flogging her boyfriend (farang) about the head with her shoes. Which would have been bad enough except for the crowd of strangers and not-so-strangers who were a witness to this extraordinary public outburst.

That is not an uncommon happening with a Thai gal. Even to each other as witness a memorable incident in SC last holiday season. :cover:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and jealous GF came up behind me and punched me in the back of the head.

---------------------------

IMO, that's plain punching, not pussy-whipping. the pussy-whipping would come (long) after you told her to get the fuck out. Many different ways for it to happen.

One instance of the girl bossing around is not really pussy whipping, again IMO.

Pussy-whipping is more like something that gets established in a RS or in guy's normal way to be with women. Women being who they are, unless it's a demure little kitten obeying your every word (still might get her way, a woman's patient erosion of a guy's defenses is pussy-whipping of the subtle type), it's bound to be part of everyone's dealing with women or his woman. With the right humour, detachment, and being aware of what's at play, there is little to be ashamed of.

My opinion has always been that most guys going to Thailand to have a semblance of sex life, or look for a RS only there, are badly pussy-whipped by western women, or ZE western woman, as a gender.

Then, i do not believe that once in thailand, guys all of a sudden get their ways, and the thai chicks don't. That'd be the joke of the decade! Just having to pay for it is being pussy-whipped. Not that it should put one's manhood in doubt. No big deal, really.

And pleaaaase, stop putting thai men on a piedestal of machoism. Machoism is just behaviour to hide vulnerability. Thai men are just like us: men, and men have to deal with the bitch, started with Adam and Eve, the indians have Durga, with a little research, i'll find a primal bitch for every culture .....

[color:"red"] you guys are funny. just because thai guys brag in public about what heros with their wifes might be, does mean that they actually are. just live in a thai neighborhood, and you will see for yourself.

traditionally thai women do wield tremendous powers in the household, such as controlling the money. the average thai bloke is giving his paycheck straight away to his women, who puts every day enough in his wallet (what *she* deems as enough). if he fails to do so there is hell to pay for.

[/color]

You are right about Thai women managing the money. Also correct what Thai men say is not always true.

I don't know what the big deal is here. People should not make a scence in public and show respect to each other. IMO, ones have a problem if ones have to order another drink to make a point! :(

I do manage money and Hubby does not have a problem. Sadly some men think money is the power ---- ::

Jasmine

Fly said

anyone who believes that when marrying a thai woman he is marrying a little dream of that submissive little girlie is gonna be in for a big surprise. thai women *will* get their way in the end. thai men know that, their wifes allow them to brag in front of their mates, as they generally don't have much to say at home.

100% accurate...and not just in Thailand....everywhere....if your loved one wants something bad enough she will get it or make your life a misery

In the land of sand here where the males are seen as the bosses and act like the bosses the women is actually the one wielding the power behind the scenes....

Thisis life ....get used to it

"And pleaaaase, stop putting thai men on a piedestal of machoism."

Please don't draw conclusions that aren't there. I am certainly not putting Thai men on a pedistal or saying they are macho. What I am saying is that many western men are pussified. If you think that is the benchmark, then I guess you would think someone who isn't pussy whipped is on a pedistal. What I am saying is that the Thai men I know would not put up with the same shit as I see with western men.

For example, have you ever been at a party and seen a guys wife finish sentences for him, or constantly correct him if she soesn't agree with him. Or a guy who wants to make a big ticket purchase and his wife won't let him do it. Classical example of being immasculated in front of your male peers. Pathetic.

And Zorro, it's not 100% accurate. Don't use your own personal experiences to draw conclusions about the rest of us.

Being pussy-whipped is a subjective thing. And somewhat cultural, as well.

Don't confuse concideration towards your partner, as a weakness. It's a strength.

HT

Hi jxxxl,

>>>>I think I know what catagory you fall into.<<<

In truth, you don't have the slightest idea.

Me not slapping my wife/gf, and telling her "shut the fuck up, bitch!", does not put me into a catagory.

That does not make me "A Man". And probably something, you'll never get. What makes me 'A Man', of any value, is caring greatly about my partner, and concidering her needs.

That alone, does not mean bending to her every whim, that is put before me.

No offence jxxxl.....but you have a *lot* to learn about women. Just trust me with this. :)

HT

"...I heard somewhere that being pussy whipped is viewed as a sign of weakness in Thai society and they will never respect you if they can get away with it...."

Was involved in a very "upsetting" incident last Christmas in Pattaya. Essentially, the girl I was with had been getting calls all night from one of her customers. Ultimately, she told him where we were, and then tols me "he just come say hello, have one drink..." I was pissed, but bit my lip, and waited. She told me "well, late, maybe he not come..." just as we were ready to leave, he came. I tried putting up with it, as I cared for the girl. Finally, I just got up and left. I later told her, there was no fucking way she would have pulled that shit with a Thai man, so why me?

In telling that story to several BGs and Thai women from various stations, they all told me I should have handled it a lot differently. For starters, they all told me I should have confronted the guy head on, something I wished I had done in hind sight. All the women told me "...now she not respect you, she now sees you as weak, and will no doubt try to get away with more..." In any event, in hindsight, it all went to shit after that, largely I believe, because I didn't handle it more directly. If I learned anything from it, I learned I will not make that mistake again. I don't believe the outcome would have been any different, but I'd have felt better about myself.

The bottom line is, if you wouldn't take that shit off of another guy, why put up with it from a woman? Many Thai women I know from up country, from various stations, tell me "... if a man gets to pissed with a woman, he will just go get another one...many young women need a man to help them..." So yeah, o.k. some are whipped, some aren't make the call for yourself...

Archived