Pussy whipped?

Lusty

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
torrenova said:

I reckon that removing a Thai girl from her country and taking her back to your is asking for trouble. One in the west, they can change from the Thai attitude woman you fell in love with to the western bitch you went to Thailand to forget about.

Just my 2 baht but I reckon they are better left and enjoyed in their own country.

Met a guy in BKK who took his wife back to UK. She went all western on him. Once back in LOS for an indefinite work assignment, her whole attitude changed! She was sweet again! He attributed that to the "support network" they had from her family and friends, and the fact that Soi Cowboy was just down the road...

Personally, I don't have any experience with these types of women you described but in general terms,

My point would be that one has no idea on what caused or elicited the woman's behaviors you described so to draw a premature conclusion (pussy-whipped) based on inconclusive data (history or circumstances) is pointless and unfounded.

All one can say is it ranges from he rightly deserved it to she is of an undesirable type with the real truth lying in between...

The use of the term "pussy-whipped" tells me probably a lot more about the user of the term than what the actual situation that person is applying it to.....

Cardinalblue

>>>>>The use of the term "pussy-whipped" tells me probably a lot more about the user of the term than what the actual situation that person is applying it to.....<<<<

:: :applause:

Very, very good :bow:

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

>>>>>The use of the term "pussy-whipped" tells me probably a lot more about the user of the term than what the actual situation that person is applying it to.....<<<<

:: :applause:

Very, very good :bow:

HT

Oh geez, you guys are right. Instead of pussy, I start using the term "Sensitive Guy". You know any guys like that?

Archived