Pussy whipped?

Lusty

HT, you are easily confused so let me see if I can get this back on track. No one, including me, has suggested anything about abusing women verbally or physically. Actually, the issue of being pussy whipped is the contrary. Does that clear things up for you?

On the subject of my experience with women, you have no clue. Trust me. ::

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pussy whipped is such a nebulous term. What is the opposite? Disrespect?

Some will call it pussy whipped, some will call it negotiating, some will call it compromising and some will call it showing respect..

Every single situation is different so many times labeling like these are useless; one enters into perspectives of half full -half empy scenarios....

cardinalblue

>>>>Actually, the issue of being pussy whipped is the contrary. Does that clear things up for you?<<

Not in the least. But then again, I really don't give a shit. I'm a mod here, so I can't take it further.

HT

Classical example of being immasculated in front of your male peers.

-------------------------

weird, i was just thinking of the dozen cases every year where a thai guy loses his penis to his wife's knife, and you bring up that word. Uncanny!!!!!

truly here a case not so subtle PW, rather the worse: Pussy-slashing :( !

Of course, I am sure they do not accept it..... ::

As I intimated, pussy-whipping does not have to be about outward signs of the woman being the boss and getting her ways. Unless a guy is holding his wife by a leash, she walking on all 4, or i knwo their RS rather well, I have no idea if he is PW-ed or not.

I reckon that removing a Thai girl from her country and taking her back to your is asking for trouble. One in the west, they can change from the Thai attitude woman you fell in love with to the western bitch you went to Thailand to forget about.

Just my 2 baht but I reckon they are better left and enjoyed in their own country.

Archived