GET ME TO BANGKOK DEC!

Fidel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fidel,

Of course you cant, all flights are full, all hotels are booked and Thailand is closed !

Seriously, most airlines have huge blocks of seats reserved for the travel agencies and the leftover seats are freed 2-3 weeks before departure.... Have you tried making reservations with TG direct ? Or book through an agency and take options ?

Friend of mine booked yesterday on China Airlines through Amsterdam, still free saets there....

Tried websites ?

Good luck !

BB

Hi Fidel,

I don't think you can book there yourself if you're not a travel agent. I use it for finding seats and phone my travel agent, sometimes she can't book some of the free seats but still it's a good way of finding out alternatives.

elef

Try trailfinders in Dublin. They should be able to sort you out. They were always able to help me, when I needed them. Even if others couldn`t get anything.

They are very good. Phone is 01-6777888.

Another option would be Eva Air via AMS. If you can get to AMS somehow (BasiqAir or Aer Lingus), I could recommend www.333travel.com

They normally always have something available from AMS with Eva or China Airlines. And the prices are quite good as well.

Hope you are lucky...

Oh sorry, forgot to mention that. :-) But just send them an email in english, they are pretty quick in answering....in english.

If you have any questions about something on the site, just send me a pm. My dutch is quite ok.

Hope you will find something.

BTW... how is life in Dublin?

Hi dsab,

Dublin is ok. A little cold, a little damp, a little expensive.. but ok. Don't intend being there to long. I'll finish my Masters then I'm off again.

I would love to be in Thailand for Christmas though.

I sent an e-mail to the people at that site, waiting for a reply.

How are things with you?

Archived