GET ME TO BANGKOK DEC!

Fidel

BelgianBoy said:

Hi BB. Do you think I'll have a better chance closer to the time? Anyone else got experience of this?

Thanks!

Fidel,

Each year always on the waiting list with TG, but always got my seat booked as late as 3 weeks before leaving.

BB

Its alright for you BB as you can fit in one of those pull down cot thingys!Sorry mate,I couldn't resist that one :).

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could be worse - Air Belgium?:::cover:

I'm just looking at the moment for around the same time but, unlike Fidel, I've got slightly more flexible dates because I can stay longer. (I still wouldn't put money into the hands of AirFrance though!)

Usually I go by BA (because of convenient flight-times, not nationalism) but it's too expensive this time. However, I've noticed quite a few direct flights from EvaAir for around the same price as Fidel's. (Is it around 0.69 Euro to the pound?:dunno:)

On a promise of good things from a particular girl if I manage to be there over Xmas & New Year, so here's hoping!

Where did you get yours, Fidel? Is that including tax, etc.

Christ they aren't that bad, are they! :: I've just bought a ticket for next tuesday, I just couldn't resist a £299 return direct flight and I've got some unfinished business with that cute little girl in your bar (the one I never got round to paying the BF for) :: Are you back in PTY yet?

Archived