Do you respect P4P women?

MrX

Jaz wrote

???????.

Couldn't have said it better, that is why I insist that economics is not the main driving force in Thai prostitution, and still insist that it is more like lacking morale and taking the easiest way presented to them.

??????????

That isn?t what I was saying in my previous post. I think its ridiculous to say that Thai people are more lacking in morals than any other country. I don?t believe that!

Thailand?s morals and values may be different but they are not any better are worse than any other countries morals or values.

Have you seen Fiery Jack?s Avatar? I don?t know what my price would be?.it would have to be HIGH??but if she offered me enough BUCKS I would rock her world.

I believe that the reason why many punters have so many problems with Thai women is because Thai women have a higher Emotional IQ than the average punter. Thai women just play the game better.

Yes I do respect Thai women in the P4P scene

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JJ said

People ask why does prostitution not flourish in other poor countries? I would not think that it has anything to do with morals. I would maintain that the repercussions from society are too great to overcome the economic incentive offered to a prostitute.

I have read of many occassions where women who are suspected of prostitution are stoned, burned and mutilated by their community. That is a hell of an incentive to not enter into P4P.

The countries with the harshest repercussions tend to be the most Patriarchal.....ie Muslims countries where women have little or any control over there lives.

Have you heard of any prostitutes being stoned to death in Mexico??

jjsushi said:

Ddin't know Mexico had prositutes, doesn't every Mexican chick ant to grow up to be a nun?

Si, but the girls in Ensenada are practicing by saving sinners. Just like their brothers in Brownsville.

and still insist that it is more like lacking morale and taking the easiest way presented to them

--------------------------

allow me to think the same as you, with a little twist i am adamant about, sharing views with HT and JJ:

and still insist that it is more like lacking morale and taking the easiest way as the whole thai society presents itself (regarding prostitution in its midst).

prostitution is in every country, but it takes a whole society and collusion of greed and power, turning a blind or business eye on it to make it a "reasonable" alternative and an internationally renowned industry. there is something rotten at the core, and the buck does not stop with Issan villagers low morales. I am sure many of them would not understand what is so morally low about it, due to that top down rottenness.

Hi JJ,

>>>>They may not like it but they sure as hell turn a blind eye to it and reap the economic benefits along the way. <<<

The Thai mind set is a Wondrous thing. :)

They will *all* say is bad, but on the other hand, elevate the most famous partaker's, to celebrity status. Chuwit, along with nong Natt, are perfect examples.

Chuwit leveled a beerbar complex, and placed under investigation for his other illicit activities. He made his millions running massage parlors and whore houses. Months later, he's running for an elected political position, with a large following. :: I asked gf who she was voting for. She said 'Chuwit', along with all her friends. I said, "you do know he runs whore houses for a living, don't you?". She answered, "Yes, but he is funny. He has good heart. We all like him from seeing him on TV. He is funny". WTF????

Same with nong Natt. I asked her why Thai government never did anything to prosecute her. Her answer was that "Cannot do. She is famous now". When asking her to explain, she says "is the Thai way. If do bad, but then they do good, and become famous, then Thai person must forgive them for past deeds".

It all goes back to the same Thai mentality. "Yes.....she sell her pussy, but makes much money, so cannot say anything bad about her". "She do bad, but because she is successful, it make ok" (not from my gf, but gleened from many others in the business).

Poverty as a prime reason for prostitution in Thailand? No. I reject that theory. There is much poverty in many places in the world, without the same activity, that is prevelant in LOS.

Thailand is unique, in this respect. It flourishes due to the Thai way of looking at things, and their unique way of dealing with situations. It often defies all sensible logic, to the rest of us. And I guess from that, comes much of the attraction.

My gf, to this day, cannot mention 'dick'. She will say, "his ......". She gets very embarrased. :o 5 minutes later, she will send me pics going around the office, of Natt being reamed by a Japanese guy, who has her bent over a sofa, fucking her brains out. ???????

I'll never get it. And I suggest other's stop trying. It's an exorsize in futility, that I live with every day. Get involved with a Thai girl, and you will too. The trick is to just adapt, and say "mai pen rai" to everything you can't get your head around. :D

You can't beat 'em (ever), so best to just join them. The *true* key to success, in any Thai relationship. Words of wisdom, I have learned to live by. :D

HT

Oh.....respect?

Do I respect P4P women?

While I would not go out actively searching the prostitute world for a life partner, it does not mean I do not respect any of them. I would have a much higher respect for a girl selling herself to survive, as in needing to take care of her kids, than I would for a girl using someone as an excuse for laying around all day, simply because she is too lazy to work.

In the P4P scene, you have all types. Those needing to be there, and those wanting to be there. Two very different animals. How can you disrespect a girl doing something she deplores, yet does, for the benefit of someone else, such as her kid, or family? There are so many stories out there. A different one, for every girl out there.

I must say, the large majority of girls I've come across, do not *need* to be there. It's an easy, lazy way out, for most I've come across. That has just been my experience, and why I shout down the "poor farm girl without any options" position. But I have run across a few, in truly dire straights.

For those few, I have an incredible amount of respect for. Their love of another, be it her kids or family, has dealt them a hand in life, which offers no other options to them. For those in that position, I have only one thing to say....

:bow:

My respect for those, just goes totally off the scale, with me. Those that do, for those reasons, are true hero's. They are giving up their lives, to make someone else's better. How can anyone not respect such a thing? It's not all as simple as it might appear.

HT

Archived