• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No

No

Stupid to squander money

O.k. to enjoy sex/the "work"

O.k. to enjoy the life if you can

Yes, it is o.k. to seize a way out if offered. What I fail to understand is a girl who turns down an education and support in favor of sitting in a bar night after night hoping someone comes in to fuck her. I also fail to understand why a girl who hates the business would fuck 30 guys to get less than she could get out of the right one guy...but that is just my issue maybe...

In General I respect the girls, until they do something that warrents I withdraw my respect...

I haven't know one TG that didn't try and hustle me for money... I met some Thai nurses on a flight to Honolulu tried to get me to accept them as house guests so they could keep the hotel money..And No Boom Boom!

End of story!

Romp, you always have what it seems to me to be a way to write biased questions, "is it k to Lie and Scam"

now while I don;t have a lot of respect for the girls choose,

Reason being they could choose, these days, other vocations, I feel many are a tad lazy, which is how we judge the rest of Thais wrongly by using the P4P girls as an example

However, back to your question, I do know many that do not lie or scam, to say so in your opening is to dam them all, why not say "Ok to fuck without a condom," or "OK to spread Sexual Diseases", because some do, but not I feeel the majority,

And the worse one you wrote, "is it ok not to seize a way out when it is on the table "

Not all the girls I know understand how to play pool!

DOG - Sometimes serious, sometimes not

I'm gonna put in my two baht for whatever it's worth, In order to judge the p4p scene and it's workers you really need to step outside the circle and know what the situation really is! So many posters make comments on these boards who really have very little or no knowledge about Thai women who work in the field. Lets for a moment turn the tables and put you in their position and them in yours, You a young female from the country who really has no idea what the industry is all about except for the stories you might hear around the village about a Thai meeting a farang and making big money! meanwhile you stay at home with your family struggling in the rice fields and making 100 baht for a full days hard labor...your house is not even close to western standards...ever take a Thai bath? Hungry? I would say raid the food cupboard but the majority of Thai houses don't even have one....no need for it.....open the fridge....like water? I hope so because that's about all you're gonna find. Times are very hard and the only possible option is too move to the city..leave your family and hope that you can find a job that makes a little more than 7k baht a month..that way you can help the family that you care so much about and it breaks your heart to see them struggle so much just to live and be happy!...So..you get lucky and find that job....Lucky you! now you're gonna work 10 hours a day have two days off a month..live in sub standard conditions so you can help your family out as much as possible....call home to mama on the cell phone you saved to buy her and all she talks about is how bad everything is and the family needs more help! wanna know why?...Because they do! So....you start to look at other options.....maybe resorting to the sex industry is not such a bad idea after all! at least my family can do simple things like eat! So...if I sacrafice myself my family will live better...In my book that's a pretty noble gesture! Sure you're gonna get hard and maybe a little tarnished....what the hell would you expect? Not sure about you but my idea of a great life is not having some fat slob pumping the shit out of me just so my family can live...but ya do what ya gotta do...that's life! her life is pretty much over....a slave to the circumstances. Enter stage left a big farang with a pocket full of baht and just waiting to throw it away..because they have a more forunate life than you do...must be nice huh? once again you lay on your back and let the farang have his way with you....because you have to! My guess is that you will be doing the same thing as every other girl and try and get the most that you can, you know that the rich farang is going home in a short time...back to his comfy house in the burbs and back to making his next bank roll just so he can again return back to LOS and benefit some other lucky girl. You know damn well everything the farang has told you has been a bold face lie and chances are he's probably on a business trip while his farang wife and kids are sitting at home waiting for his return while he's here cracking your ass for that 1k baht...ahhh life is good! Don't you wish education were an option? Is life really fair? Now the next time you ask such a foolish question maybe you need to take an educated look at the situation....after all you were lucky enough to have the option! not all.. but the greater majoity of women whom work in the p4p scene have my up most respect!

Old Hippie said:

Capt Craig,

Maybe you can explain why many more women do not work in the sex industry? I'll say it again, it ain't all economics.

That is a silly way to rationalize the situation OH. Why are we all not corporate CEO's or drug dealers or Policemen or bank robbers. Why do you see good people make poor decisions in life? Does every battered woman seek out a man that will beat her vs a woman that has never been physically abused? Does every guy who has a bitch for a wife, search specifically for a bitch vs the guys that don't have ball busting bitches for wives?

The question is not why so many Thai women are not prostitutes; the question is why ARE so many Thai women prostitutes.

Archived