Do you respect P4P women?

MrX

The trick is to just adapt, and say "mai pen rai" to everything you can't get your head around

------------------------

Gee, man , you're learning fast.... good on you! :up:

I often said the best way to deal with these (not so) mind-boggling "thaititudes" is to think of those thais (that's a lot of them) as if they were children, when this happens. You know, a child cries, screams, broods, then you give him a simple thing, a candy, whatnot, and all is alright. Same here, they respond to a loaded situation with uncomplicatedness (I know he/she do very bad, but she big star, he very nice man , picture very funny, etc...). there's no getting into explaining a contradiction with a kid, ie. thinking too mutt, indulgence is better.

Personally, i think it denotes a thai's great sense of evasion from stuff he/she can't do much about, rather than expressing a personal opinion as many of us westerners would do. It's got its charm...In small doses!

That respect thing taken generally, i don't get it. If people do not respect P4P women, OK, but who do they respect otherwise? certainly not farang women, from what i read on NP. certainly not non P4P women, whom we are being told on NP, too, are very hard to get acquainted to, so no respect data here. That leaves very few women as a group worthy of respect, no? :dunno:

maybe the question should have been do you respect women, and which ones?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:"red"]mind-boggling "thaititudes" is to think of those thais (that's a lot of them) as if they were children, when this happens. You know, a child cries, screams, broods, then you give him a simple thing, a candy, whatnot, and all is alright. [/color]

Boo hoo, sob sob, kick, kick, --I don't like that candy, how could you give me something I don't like? Kick, kick, scream, SCREAM, sob sob!!!

Jasmine - Exhausted!!! :doah::help:

Archived