P4P Pregnancies

Fidel

BB .. how did I get in here :: ....... I've had my nip and tie 25 years ago.

Now a days they don't even make a nip. 1/2 hour in the Vet's eerrr... Doc's office. :neener:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree BB. I am honestly suprised that more punters havent figured this one out. It is a no brainer. Especialy the older guys. Takes about 15 min, is absolutely painless (a bit sore for a few days after). There is no such thing as an accident in this regard as far as I am concerned. Not only does it make sense to protect yourslef from unneeded financial and emotional damage. Its really rather a moral issue.

I think it's outrageous that we're even having this discussion (or at least the bit about vasectomies). You mean people are still having regularly unprotected intercourse with prostitutes in 2004? :doah:

If you're sure you'll never want kids again, then, go ahead and get what the Japs cutely call the "pipe-cut" ? up to you ? but if it's just the occasional snapping condom sketch we're talking about, then, as Lusty says, simply dash to a pharamacy for one of those 45 baht "morning after" pills for God's sake, make sure the bird swallows the bugger, then get yourself an STD test too. :nono:

jack :help:

PS. Lusty, do those "morning after" pills work on hangovers? :(

LaoHuLi said:

One can actually specify a revesersable [vasectomy] these days. The Japanese led the way with the fitting of a small valve that could be turned back on at a latter time.

That's true. :) There's a bloke called 'Tubby' Cartwright, :drunk: frequent LOS visitor and ex-cat burglar, that drinks in the Swiller's Arms :beer: who got a vasectomy done about 3 years ago with that valve-fitting so it can be reversed in case he wants sprogs at a later date. :up:

He says the op was painless and he seems perfectly happy with the results: (see photo of post-op Tubby Cartwright). :applause:

jack :help:

Hi,

>>>>One can actually specify a revesersable one these days. The Japanese led the way with the fitting of a small valve that could be turned back on at a latter time.<<<<

So do they give you a little pipe wrench, on your departure from the hospital? :cover:

>>>Many skip getting the feet done ........... bad mistake IMO.<<<

And you can get the feet done, too? I thought it was only for your dick, that you had to worry about. I guess it's for those guys with a foot fetish. :D

HT

MaiLuk said:

Aren't vasectomies permanent? So when a guy at 50 gets one, then turns 60 and marries himself a 20 year old honey who wants a baby...

WFT are you going to give a 10-year kid when you're 70+ ?????

Wake up !

I had a vasectomy at 47 just to prevent an "accident" like that !

BB

Archived