P4P Pregnancies

Fidel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zorro,

On the contrary, better speak to your doctor then.

A vasectomy is just cutting of the sementubes between your balsack and the prostate.

Not ejaculation semen anymore does put a (early) stop of production, but that has no influence at all.

But then again, I dont know your medical history, so better speak to your doctor.

Or start a thread in health.....

BB

Taken from a medical site

prostate cancer risk

Some studies have raised questions about a possible relationship between having a vasectomy and the risk of developing prostate cancer - the most common cancer in American men and the second leading cause of cancer death, after lung cancer. Other studies have shown no increase in prostate cancer among men who have had a vasectomy.

I agree with BB what the hell are you thinking having a kid with a 20 year old when you are 60 or even 50. Ok so you "drag" your girl down to get the pill. Dude it isnt your call to make, it is hers. Yes you can intimidate or pursuade, but moraly that is pretty lame. Do condoms break, occasionaly. But the real bottom like is its is up to you to protect yourself, and the girl from bringing unwanted and unneeded kids into this world. Not only does it make common sense for us somewhat older punters to use this mentod, it seems to me to be a moral issue as well. Of course the sense of relief is a good reason too.

BB and VD49:

Are old farang marrying young thai girls or not? The question here should not be WTF is an old guy thinking about having a kid. The question should be: WTF is an old guy who had a vasectomy thhinking about to marry a young girl?

Does the guy just think about himself and to hell with the young lady's desire/need to have a baby? If guy dies by the time the kid is a teen, so what? Such is life. Old guys give alot to young kids and the young mother will give alot long after farang is dead.

Marrying a young girl than refusing her the option of a baby because the punter wanted to have wild sex without consequences... ::

I know an ex-Nana girl who had her first kid at age 16 by a guy in his late forties, had two more by him in the next few years and was pretty much dumped on the street, at age 22, when he found she wasn't behaving like a mature mother (well, duh - she was a young uneducated girl robbed of her childhood - what did he expect?:doah:). He then fucked off to America, taking their children with him where she couldn't see them. Never really bothered to try to understand Thai culture and treated her like a third-world babymachine for an "instant family", imo. I feel sorry as hell for her.

Archived