P4P Pregnancies

Fidel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess I could provide a little in put....Since I have a beautiful daughter from an ex service girl! To make a long story short we met 1 1/2 years ago in a go go located in Pattaya, became very good friends until I returned back to the States. We exchanged emails on a regular basis and after a few months of missing her I made an extended visit to Thailand (several months). The entire time of me living there my lady and I were never apart, after my return back home I recieved the call that she was pregnant! Back to LOS again..We now have the daughter that I never thought I would, I can honestly say that I have never been happier and can't wait until were all together once again. I make damn sure that my family is taken care of and all the papers are in order for move to America...For those of you who feel like maybe a flame is in order...keep one thing in mind....She is the mother of my child and I will always make sure that she has what she needs, including my respect. I could never repay the favor she has done for me.

Good on you, chief, and your lady: long may your happiness continue. :up: You were clearly in a reciprocated loving long-ish-term relationship before the pregnancy occurred, so I wouldn't even call your situation a "P4P pregnancy" in the terms this thread's laying out. For a punter who's known a bargirl 48 hours then gets the "I'm pregnant!" e-mail/phone call, the goalposts are very differently located, I fear. :o

Just wondering (since you say you "now have the daughter that I never thought I would") how old are you and how old is your partner (did you marry her)? Or what's the age difference if you don't want to name figures. :beer:

No value judgement intended, :nono: I'm just genuinely interested. :) (I'm in my 40s with no kids and just wondering, wondering, as you do... :rolleyes:)

jack :help:

No problem at all.....I'm the ripe age of 44.....my fiancee is 27! Not married yet, we are waiting for her arrival in the States..We were told that the fiancee visa was faster and easier to obtain.

Cap, I do not know about US rules. But please make sure you get it all right!

In Norway, a fiancee visa would not cover a kid at all. My now wife and me, had to marry first to get Norwegian citizenship for our son, to get him out. We are waiting for his NOR passport now. I hope you have it all clear. For all I know though, your kid might be US citizen already. In that case my post is irrelervant.

Rules are different in different countries.

Sincerly good luck Cap.

Archived