P4P Pregnancies

Fidel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know of only one scare and the guy would have ran a mile. In that respect, he and I suspect many others in his situation are no better than the Thai guys who they deride and who, in many cases, are the reason why the girl is in the business in the first place.

At the very least, the guy should be there while she / they decide what to do. Unfortunately, I suspect the guy would question whether she actually was pregnant and even if she was, he would not be certain that the baby was his.

Unfortunately, along with disease, pregnancy is an occupational hazard.

Personal interest in this?

It is damn tricky, of course. The punter is right to be sceptical in a lot of cases. Sometimes the mother won't be sure who the father is herself. Then, even if the guy has good intentions, he has to countenance a much longer, more serious relationship with someone he'd possibly only previously seen as a cheap one-night shagfest. The farangs I've seen have mostly tried to be responsible but struggled in this way.

I feel sorry for the girls whose bodies have sometimes been ruined and a millstone put around their necks which will make it even more difficult to leave the scene. On the other hand, some of them will try it on and so you've got to check.

If it's you or a friend in trouble, get yourself down to a hospital. If the baby is out, there's DNA testing. If not, ultrasound gives a rough idea of when it was conceived, I think, which narrows it down.

I think it's disgusting, what the heck where you doing to be so stupid to value your life, her life, and possible a unborn childs life for 15 minutes of fun (OK - I take the Thai average 11.5 minutes of forplay)

Serious about this -it just should NOT HAPPEN!

Go to Pakkred Baby home, or the other one near Victory monument, have a look at the cute little white/broan/jap/black babies you see there.

Fucking stupid and so sad that they are there! Just so you can get your rocks off, these kids pay the price with their lives

And in the extreme case where mum is HIV, I'll take you to meet some HIV orphans!

i am a whoremonger, proud of it, but I am not stupid, and I respect life, born, unborn, or not yet conceived.

DOG

Phil & LHL,

In reference to the subject at hand.

If you play around in P4P and if you are stupip enough not to use condoms, make sure no accidents can happen.

Hence, a vasectomy is a good suggestion, instead of laughing it away, think about it.

(and its not near your pecker, its velly near to the balls :p)

BB

Archived