The Dark Side

Here is one from not long ago. A funny one about nails. Actually had this on Thai TV, not long ago. Sorry for gf's English. When she tells a story, she types fast, and her formal English training goes to total shit! :) :

>hey i have one story i just watch last night to tell u. do u know accultism? happen with one thai lady in issan she get sick 3 yrs. example if u not like me, u do some bad thing , some pray to make me get sick, or bad in my life ok understand? happen with thai lady 3 yrs she get sick not happy .. black magic and have to go to see doctor, and doctor give operation. u know what inside her skin? a lot of nails and doctor can't know what happen, how nails stay inside her skin when give operation on arms, have nails, and big nail also on leg inside skin, still have nails. doctor cant' tell what happen. her family bring her to doctor want to take care of her by science, but not work. then they bring her to see one monk and he start to do by buddist. u know water that monk pray already use that water, rice and pray something i not know and she scream. she hot, and hurt, and have to have 2 guy catch her. she scream around 30 min then have nails fall down from her body but can't see where from, just see around on floor. hey serious. (HT is on the floor laughing at this point. :D) before not have, but after monk do for her have many nails. finally she tired and last word she said that's her older female in law do to her.

Monk say this girl do black magic. she is combodian girl and have some problem with this lady now. this lady fine and feel ok, not feel anything inside her now. she said she feel like snake is inside her skin, u know 3 yrs she be like this. Yes, many story about black magic from combodia. that's not buddist way. u see how can nail inside her skin. when operation not see, coz past already, but doctor show that nails he bring out from her skin. crazy. na glua ..

have many story about black magic, such if i fall in love with u but u not love me, have someone do for me by i have to stand and have rice pot under and between my leg and he pray for me. HT ba. u like to laugh me. i not set this story . have in real jing jing. i worry if have one thai girl fall in love in u and do that for u, then how can i do? no, u can' t see her do that. she do with one man, and then u can fall in love iwth her when u see her in real. <

-----------------------------------

Also had another about a kid who went to a doctor very sick, and they found 600 coins in his stomach. Some were black, and eaten away from stomach acid, the doctor said. Why he did not pass them out his ass, no one seemed to know? ::

HT

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From Thairath

* Bloody news [the graphic/sensational photo on the front page] - A cruel monk shot three people, Ms. Jai Saengmak, 57 years old, Mrs. Sook, 27 years old, and a niece, 3 years old, was arrested in Pichit province. He said that he wanted revenge against Mrs. Numpeung, Ms. Jai Saenmak?s daughter, who no longer would meet him (a love case).

Hua Nguu said:

Hi HT,

I was wondering if the pictures your gf showed you were the same as on this webpage:

Anaconda

featuring and adult being swallowed by an anaconda in Brazil.

And I don`t believe these pictures to be manipulated as well.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

HN-

For some reason, which I can't quite put my finger on, this post from you seems oddly ironic/self-referential.

Anyway, adding to the oddity is the paragraph found a bit farther along the website to which you provided a link, a C&P of which follows.

Now, while I can't read the language, several words did immediately stand out.

See if you can find them. :)

[color:"blue"] Ja, på trods af Captains anstrengelser med at få de utallige tomme ølflasker af vejen, så kan det jo smutte. Vores dykkerchef kom?som det tydeligt fremgår her?uforvarende til at sætte sig på en opretstående ølflaske, men efter den indledningsvise overraskelse, så det ud til at han ikke var helt utilfreds med situationen. Onde tunger påstår at han lavmælt mumlede, ?Det er faneme bedre end en hamster ? og ?og her havde jeg så sent som i sidste uge betalt 310 bht for en buttplug? og endelig: ?det føles fuldstændigt som den Katoey der ordnede m...., øhh jeg mener som jeg ordnede igår?. Som det ses udviser Bjørn stor medfølelse overfor Barneys uheldige omgang med ølflasker, men han ville unægtelig have været mere overbevisende, hvis han ikke havde gnedet sig i hænderne samtidigt. [/color]

This text was accompanied by a photo of 5 people: 2 dark-skinned guys (Thai? Italian?) with their backs to the camera, a "girl" whose face cannot be seen very clearly, some gay Italian guy in a tank-top and some half-nekkid dude.

Just what kind of pR0n are you trying to foist upon us innocents? :)

Translation, please.

link

Hi KK,

5555, you have an open eye.

I was uploading the 2 pix of the anaconda in a hurry and it seemed the only way I was to get them to display correctly was to include them in an index.htm file on my harddisk.

So I just uploaded the entire thing.

[color:"blue"]Ja, på trods af Captains anstrengelser med at få de utallige tomme ølflasker af vejen, så kan det jo smutte. Vores dykkerchef kom?som det tydeligt fremgår her?uforvarende til at sætte sig på en opretstående ølflaske, men efter den indledningsvise overraskelse, så det ud til at han ikke var helt utilfreds med situationen. Onde tunger påstår at han lavmælt mumlede, ?Det er faneme bedre end en hamster? og ?og her havde jeg så sent som i sidste uge betalt 310 bht for en buttplug? og endelig: ?det føles fuldstændigt som den Katoey der ordnede m...., øhh jeg mener som jeg ordnede igår?.

Som det ses udviser Bjørn stor medfølelse overfor Barneys uheldige omgang med ølflasker, men han ville unægtelig have været mere overbevisende, hvis han ikke havde gnedet sig i hænderne samtidigt.

[/color]

[color:"green"]In spite of Captain`s efforts to clear away the numerous empty beer bottles scattered around the boat, he does occasionally slip up.

Our chief diver accidentally sat himself down on an upright standing beer bottle - as you can clearly see for yourself from the picture - but after the initial surprise he seemed like he was not alltogether displeased.

Word has it that he in a subdued voice muttered. "That sure beats the Hell out of a Hamster" and "Dammit, now I just wasted 310 Baht on the buttplug I bought last week" and finally, "that felt just like the Katoey who did m.. ehh I mean whom I did last night".

As you can see Bjørn on his right expresses his sympathy with our chief diver`s predicament, however he would have been more convincing had he not at the same time been vigorously rubbing his hands. [/color]

I am sure this paragraph suffers from translation.

Have no idea what it is all about :o

Cheers

Hua Nguu

• 2 weeks later...

A few days ago in Ayuttaya.

Seems the police decided they wanted to stash some gold on a guy, and wanted him to take the fall for a theft. He refused, so they used an electric prod on him, and left him in pretty bad shape. Because they worked his dick over with it, he won't ever be having kids. ::

Apparently, 10 police were involved, with a total of 23 being transferred out of the precinct. Gf didn't know if they were being charged, or not.

HT

think_too_mut said:
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

"with a total of 23 being transferred out of the precinct"

Never understood how this can be seen as sufficient punishment. In the West a crime like this would very likely mean expulsion from the police force.

Sanuk!

To where? Maybe to Narathiwat?

LOL! Cynic... ::

Archived