How to fix a broken relationship with a Thai girl.

MaakSiDa

Hello MaakSiDa,

just some coments:

I innocently asked her whether she wanted to hug me or her damn phone

innocently?

Did I say something stupid?

Sorry, but yes, this was very stupid.

Do we guys have to share

our fiancee's affection nowadays with the mobile phones?

So you plan to marry?!? I just don't understand what problem you have with the mobile phone. Do you think that you don't get enough affection? And then why didn't you just kiss her till she forgets about the mobile?

I think, that she's quite afraid of me

Why should she be afraid of you?

I am not sure if you are ready to admit that you made many mistakes. and if you are ready to change. But if yes, then just tell her that. If she is a smart girl she will ask you to give some proofs.

Best regards

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20 yr old girls IMO are only good for fun and partying. Serious relationships would totally be out of the question.

My fiance is 20 years old. And she isn't good for partying at all. She went to Bangkok to work there when she was 15 years old and she hadn't much time to go to parties.

Concerning your comparision of thai and american girls, I don't agree. Because of their overprotected childhood american teenagers aren't mature at all. But then it depends more on their social background than on their nationality.

But I have a little doubt that you don't mean with mature the same as I do.

Best regards

naiv

You don't get to drive a car off a lot without commitment, so a woman is more than a car, why no commitment?

:bow: :bow:

So you compare women with cars? Then I have no chance, because I don't have any knowledge about cars.

Best regards

Naiv

Read the thread now, made a fast reply and deleted :D

Hey, Thai girls are not that different from farang ones. Crawl a bit, use flowers and sweet talk. Show interest if you want her back.

Family? I think its a mark of strength if they oppose you and she has acted against it. Bottom line, decide what you WANT and act accordingly. If you love the girl - go for it with flags up mate. If not, consider carefully.

Maybe you will loose, maybe win, thats life?

Forget replies according to culture and bla bla, you have already overcome that step, after that girls are equal on points that count. I mean no difference farang - Thai.

naiv said:

You don't get to drive a car off a lot without commitment, so a woman is more than a car, why no commitment?

:bow: :bow:

So you compare women with cars? Then I have no chance, because I don't have any knowledge about cars.

Best regards

Naiv

Yes, but you always take the car for a test drive or 2 before commiting! :)

Her parents are highly in debt due to failed investments... the mother is the boss in the family!

My fiancee: 20, very childish, somewhat lazy (her dad does all the housework at home. my g/f never tells me when

she comes "home"...

After some selective editing...My God!!! Is this what you want for your future??? :doah:

[color:"red"] scene but IME they all seem a bit childish and have the mentalities of 16 yr old American chicks. [/color]

Darn I agree with you but don't get used to it ok?

I think it has a lot to do with the way they are raised, quite protected, you have got to meet my niece, smart kid, but no life experience.

Jasmine

[color:"red"] Yes, but you always take the car for a test drive or 2 before commiting! [/color]

Test drive, hmm, that is why we women can choose drivers too :o But you cannot take the car home without a commitment, that is why it is a no-no, ithout a marriage for me.

Jasmine

Archived