Regarding Press Censorship

Khun_Kong

FIGJAM said:
ALHOLK said:

Hi!

Interesting article. If this is the kind of freedom the American soldiers are fighting for I sincerely hope they lose big time in Iraq.

You are so right!

The kind of freedom they had under Saddam was so much better...

So, how does this relate to the topic at hand: press censorship?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Khun_Kong said:So, how does this relate to the topic at hand: press censorship?

In the same way as the ALHOLK's comment does.

Funny you ask ME that since I was merely replying to his OT comment, I can only guess you liked his comment and disliked mine...

P.S. Also interesting how you felt compelled to take note of my reply to an OT comment of a third person but you haven't deemed opportune to acknowledge my IT reply to YOUR original article of this thread...

>>>In the same way as the ALHOLK's comment does. <<<

actually, no, not really.

alholc's comment was in a somewhat direct relationship to press censorship, in context of freedom of press (or the disappearance of that basic democratic right) and the particular meaning of "freedom", or how some pervert that ideal. i might remind you, "freedom" was somehow one of the reasons that war is said to be fought for.

and as to commenting your reply, why should anyone, just the same old inflaming racist crap you always come up with. just tired of the the same old bullshit hanky-panky with you.

flyonzewall said:

actually, no, not really.

alholc's comment was in a somewhat direct relationship to press censorship, in context of freedom of press (or the disappearance of that basic democratic right) and the particular meaning of "freedom", or how some pervert that ideal.

And what do you think I was talking about??.. :applause:

i might remind you, "freedom" was somehow one of the reasons that war is said to be fought for.

And I might remind you that I sarcastically commented exactly along that line noting how ALHOLK (and you too, for that matter) seems to think that the kind of freedom Iraqis had under Saddam is better than the kind of freedom the Americans are trying to give them.

and as to commenting your reply, why should anyone, just the same old inflaming racist crap you always come up with. just tired of the the same old bullshit hanky-panky with you.

Well, it seems you have just done that, commenting my posts that is.

Alas, yet the same old ignorant groundless crap...

Apart from (wrongly) labelling my posts and insulting my person (me a racist! LOL :bow: ), are you capable of any reasoned and well-argumented point-by-point replying? I have yet to see any from you when my posts are involved...

P.S. Amusingly (but not surprisingly), you have just done what also Khun_Kong has, replying to one of my comments to a third person's post while ignoring my reply directed to one of YOUR posts (in the other thread).

ALHOLK said:

Just out of interest, how does the exchange of one lack of freedom for another lack of freedom constitute an improvement.

LOL! What "exchange" are you talking about?

In exactly what areas the freedom the average Iraqi enjoys has diminished after the Americans have got Iraq rid of Saddam's dictatorship?

Archived