MightyMouse - Friday?

khunsanuk

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MM,

"Wait, Zaad you said you never saw another guys #$%^^"

I said I never *peeked* at the guy next to me at a urinal. But that's irrelevant to this meeting btw. ::

It's a no show for me unless the meeting is after 21:30. Can't come earlier than that.

Have a good one guys!

:o [color:"red"] Are we going to meet and only drink beers or are we going to get you a lady to try out for a few hours?

[/color]

As time is pressing, I need to know what kind of woman you want?

Height

etc.

As you must know, some things are easy to put together and some things take a little bit more time.

I am not the type that likes to spend my time drinking beers bragging about all the girls that got away - besides I hardly drink. I need to know exactly what type of woman you want and how many are going to be present to watch.

Somehow we got to come to terms if what I get for you is [color:"green"] 'better'[/color] . I guess that means you have to find one on your own, try her (everybody watches so as to judge) and then you try the one I get for you (everybody watches so as to be able to judge).

I need to know how many [color:"blue"] 'judges' [/color] there will be and what will be the criteria as to who actually wins.

I am surprised you actually want to boom boom another lady, let alone let everybody that wants to, watch.

[color:"red"] You might end up getting laid every Friday 2- 3 times just to see who can get the best girls! [/color]

>Correct. So, that means I get to pick a girl of my choosing and MM will try to get her to go ST with him for 500 Baht.

That indeed was also my understanding of where the other thread left off. As a relatively neutral observer of the board, will be happy to offer my services as an "adjudicator" at this event.

However, as hard as MM is trying to change grounds on which the meet is based, I would say there is no chance of him turning up....

-j-

MickeyMouse will be a no show: >90% odds

. Because of a horrible accident that he needed to treat someone at the scene: 53%

. Because the police called him to perform some critical function: 80%

. Because he witnessed an event so huge and unusual in the annals of Thailand that he couldn't tear himself away: 77%

MiniMouse will attempt to change the details (better bring copies of posts): >99%

MidgetMouse will prepay some Nana go-go girl 4000B so that she will later go with him for "only" 500B: >50% (he will insist that he choose the girl.

MightyBullshittyMouse somehow lose face: >100%! :)

Archived