Best and Worst Airlines to Asia

gobbledonk

Hi All,

Its been a while, so lets revisit an old fave. I'd make it a poll, but I couldnt name every single airline which flys to Asia.

I still rate Qantas as the worst, and Cathay as the best, but I'm open-minded. I guess any plane which lands safely at the intended destination is a 'good flight', but I think we've all had some shockers in 'service and equipment' terms.

Cheers,

Artie

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit surprising for me at least I've heard better than average reviews on qatar airlines young fleet etc.

What count the most for me however is direct flights & that only leaves TG & SK, where TG is the bargain with good seat pitch(34"?) & SK the brand new A340 with the bells & whistles ;)

Same same but different & what it all boils down to is affordable seat on a better than worst schedule & I'm set!

my first trip to LOS was by a package tour and i had no choice of Airline.

Quantas going to LOS and BA coming back.

i enjoyed Quantas but hated BA and would never fly with them again.

but then again i had a bad experience with BA many Years ago on the way to Barcelona.......what a pile of shite.

i like Singapore.......thumbs up everytime.

Nervous_Dog said:

BA? You mean british rail>? it has to be the worse airline I know, rudest hostesses/fart stewards, I think a train ride is more enjoyable.

I'll never fly with them unless someelse is paying me too (And a LOT)

DOG

Ha ha ...thats the thing!!

Being an agent.. They pay...still do not have to enjoy the flight however...and i say so BTW.

Rude..yeah well..maybe but it may also be the training they have had...nil people skills...apply to BA..

Archived