Finally, NP.Com upgrades! - Photo Gallery added

khunsanuk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

"Can you confirm if each member has a limited number of kilobytes to use on the pix gallery?"

Hmm, yeah, I think so. Let me check. Guess there really isn't any real need for that, is there?

Edit: Changed the limit to 10Mb, should be enough for a while, right?

Sanuk!

Hard to say. If people upload very little but enjoy someone else's gallery, and this someone is not seen as over-bearing, as happened with the mutliple posting, by putting more and more shots, it may be detrimental to limit, and you can ask him, for now would be me and cent, to keep it to a certain number every week.

I'd like the idea of sub-sections for different subjects (Issan, festivals, BKK, south, CM and the north, etc...) eventually, so people can do more than general browsing, especially when pix get into the many hundreds.

Hi,

"I'd like the idea of sub-sections for different subjects (Issan, festivals, BKK, south, CM and the north, etc...) eventually, so people can do more than general browsing, especially when pix get into the many hundreds. "

Yes, once we reach a certain number in one of the main categories, I intend to create sub categories. Moving the pics is quite simple.

Sanuk!

as we talked before privately, i think we do not need to close our eyes as to the nature of places we have all enjoyed for years. beer bar shots should be allowed, on the other hand, let's keep the gogos rules intact here. no photos allowed.

As far as ladies mug shots, free for some guy to show us his GF or wife, but I am sure KS does not want any "my BF from last night" shots. So, public shots of ladies not indicative of any relation one had with that lady should, IMO, be OK (tell us, KS).

All this to avoid the unfortunate consequence that one fellow recognizes his "fiancee" in one "too-telling" shot. NPcom is no detective agency.....

Archived