Silver Membership upgrade and other changes

khunsanuk

Hi!

I personally feel that the anonymous moderation is a step back for the board. Hiding behind anonymity always suggests a lack of balls. A small number of moderators don't only enforce the rules but also their personal opinions. Now they can do this freely without identifying themselves. If they want the power to censor other board members the should at least face them with their board name.

regards

ALHOLK

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think anonymous is great, and I'm not a mod (easy to pick if I was hih!)

It's KS's board, and he obviously TRUSTS the mods to do the right thing, if he didn't trust them, he wouldn;t make them mods!

If he trusts them, I do tooo,

The anomyity, it helps prevent egos etc, which I think is better

FARRRKKKK we are off topic, move this thread

DOG - CUNT SPELL FOR SHYT

Guest lazyphil

Egos eh?....I was SE East Anglia Conker Champ 1984/5/6 and I know personally the 5th removed 2nd cousin of the head of the CIA (a bloke down the pub said he was anyway), I can make a call to get KS to reconsidor this situation......so annoming didn't stop my ego see :D

"...Hi,

It seems there is a lot of confusion on what is going on here at the moment..."

Hey pal, I am generally confused by a lot of stuff...but this really takes the prize. What do you mean "No free Pizza?" I mean after that little incident with whats her name? I would think I'd rate a gold membership, or platunum... but Silver...? well how much weight we talkin'? at $8.+ per oz, could add up! O.k. time for my meds, later dude...

khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion, very interesting indeed. Unfortunately I can see at least one big problem, time. With a full-time job, a marriage and this board I do not have the time to organize stuff like this (I also suck at it).

If someone here on the ground is willing to take care of all the organizing though, I am certain we could come to some kind of arrangment.

Sanuk!

Alternatively, we could organise a rota for whoever is popping over to LOS to take a webcam into a gogo and film all night :grinyes:

I'd tend to agree with what you say but I should think everyone knows who the main moderator is who might enforce his personal opinions. This is probably more likely than if the name were out in the open.

I don't see what's wrong with having a fixed term in office for moderators, and / or have a system where they could be voted for-peter

Archived