Recent Bangkok trip - update

voodoo31

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZMAN Z28 said:I think I have the name of one of the go-go's you would still visit on the tip of a tounge.
Aye, ya do. But alas, she has retired yet again :( . The bar is still OK tho'. But the good news is that one of my fav BGs of all time, Miss Honey, has "unretired" and is back there (23, hard-body, no kids). :up:

She is so naughty that last week a friend brought his very anti-lesbian gal pal to the bar. Miss Honey took it as a challenge to turn her over to the dark side. It started off with the gal being simply disgusted by any sexual-type touchy-feeley and ended with full on snogging between the two with tongue action! That's my girl! :up::D

Esteemed anonymous board member with said gal pal friend was highly impressed!

And to keep on topic, this bar only charges B100/Black-so and obviously provides me with a quality product.

Cheers,

SD

Draconian measures are certainly affecting the naughty nightlife scene, but Thailand has also simply started down the long road of rapid change/globalization that long ago ruined nightlife in places like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, etc. :(

Archived