subnormal human convention now in pattaya

MaiLuk

as i said i meant no-anti anyone sentiments.

i apologise if you are getting pissed off with this thread,but i never started this thread with an outburst about my fellow Brits.

i know many of them are arseholes and i acknowledge that but as Lazyphil said,many of the people MaiLuK was moaning about MIGHT have contributed a little money to help alleviate the suffering for all concerned.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lusty has upset me,my macho reputation is in ruins....... :cussing:

not only does he stand me up for a drink in London but then he tells everyone that we compared dicks in a toilet.... :doah:

i am so ashamed that you Guys might think something is going on between us :o

but at least Lusty has admitted that i am bigger than him..... :chili:santahat.gif:yay:

i will put his words on my gravestone.... :grinyes:

Rednecks?You mean the redneck hillbilly settlers from Tennessee(Volunteer State)who voluntered to fight the mighty British in the Battle of New Orleans(War of 1812)and won? Sorry Brits, I couldn't resist. :beer:I've seen my share of bald headed tattooed football hoolagan Brits in Pattaya, some I liked and some I didn't like. I could also say that about some members of the US Navy in Thailand.

Guest lazyphil

If not rednecks its football shirt wearing baldys then its the back packers....then the so called feminazis, then the Navy guys, fucking hell who the fuck do some of you think you are, the fucking mother terresa or summet!

gummigut said:

Just some toy aircraft carriers with choppers flying in supplies and 325million in aid promises (of which who knows what % will materialize).

Well the post is a bit racist but the brits in Thailand seem much more quick to blows than americans. Least that's the way it seems to me.

<<burp>>

Incidentally, after the Iran Earthquake a few years back, a load of countries pledged over 1 billion dollars to help rebuild, how much materialised ? 17 million....

So whilst its nice these countries pledge their support for the tsunami, lets make sure they cough up the cash....

Now you know what it feels like to be British

Not really - until I see a report that Becks has been involved in an alleged gangbang with half the England team .......

Its a touchy issue with our footballers, as they claim that the girls in each case were willing participants, but it doesnt do the game any favours.

Apologies for straying off-topic, although the 'subnormal human' part definitely applies to alcohol-fuelled rapists with no respect for women.

Very difficult to commit rape if your alcohol fuelled as the old knob doesn't work to well.Mine doesn't anyway.

I'm hoping that you wouldnt commit rape in *any* state, but I take your point. I guess only the people in the hotel room(s) know the real story.

One of the 'suspects' refused to submit to a DNA test, on the grounds that drunken gangbangs were against his religion. No mention was made of *remorse* by any member of any of the teams involved in last years litany of woe off-field.

Hi!

A helpful middle-aged guy tried to chat with him in Swedish as he had thought he may have been a countryman - that's how hard he must have been to understand - and got a load of abuse for his trouble.

Maybe not so weird as Finland was a Swedish province for many years until the Russians concqered it. Swedish is still an official language in Finland and a minority regard it as their native tounge. Many Finnish people understand Swedish even if they don't like to speak it. Not so many years ago it was mandatory for Finnish children to learn some Swedish.

As a side note Finland is the Swedish name of the country. In Finnish the name is Suomi.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived